Windows 10: Change image

Discus and support Change image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the image that is displayed when all accounts are signed out? I really hate the one that is currently being used.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DellaShank, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Change image

How do I change the image that is displayed when all accounts are signed out? I really hate the one that is currently being used.

:)

DellaShank, Jun 19, 2019

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 19, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Change image

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Change image

1. Change image - Similar Threads - Change image

2. Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?: This one is hard to explain, but the image shows it pretty clearly. When I use my webcam normally, it displays correctly image on the right, uncropped. But on certain apps, and in the camera settings, the video and images get cropped image on the left, cropped. To be more...
  3. Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change my Camera Settings to match the image I get from using the Camera normally?: This one is hard to explain, but the image shows it pretty clearly. When I use my webcam normally, it displays correctly image on the right, uncropped. But on certain apps, and in the camera settings, the video and images get cropped image on the left, cropped. To be more...
  4. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? I have background set to "Picture", and have selected the picture I want. Yet, Spotlight keeps on changing my background picture as well as my "Lock Screen" picture, and I have to go back to "Background" and change...
  5. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? I have background set to "Picture", and have selected the picture I want. Yet, Spotlight keeps on changing my background picture as well as my "Lock Screen" picture, and I have to go back to "Background" and change...
  6. how do I change the background image of the log-in screen before I open Windows/settings/...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change the background image of the log-in screen before I open Windows/settings/...: trying to change the log-in screen in Windows 11; the screen that appears when I power-up my vomputer befor signing-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-image-of-the-log-in/f39a5853-f891-4d13-8622-ec67ecedd8ab
  7. how do I change the background image of the log-in screen before I open Windows/settings/...

how do I change the background image of the log-in screen before I open Windows/settings/...: trying to change the log-in screen in Windows 11; the screen that appears when I power-up my vomputer befor signing-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-image-of-the-log-in/f39a5853-f891-4d13-8622-ec67ecedd8ab
  8. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-windows-11-from-changing-my/eaac2446-1790-4995-9246-21d4ba875390
  9. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-windows-11-from-changing-my/eaac2446-1790-4995-9246-21d4ba875390
  10. My windows spotlight on windows 11 cannot be changed, there is only 1 default image, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows spotlight on windows 11 cannot be changed, there is only 1 default image, how...: please help me on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-spotlight-on-windows-11-cannot-be/fe396b3d-995b-490f-a079-965685ba1c3b