Windows 10: Change in icon text style

Discus and support Change in icon text style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnQuinn4, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Change in icon text style

I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?

:)

JohnQuinn4, Feb 12, 2019
  2. acer Win User

How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

• How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

3. THIS PC icons style changed

After installation of a software the style of icons in THIS PC has changed. The blue bar showing level of data stored has vanished, though the manual style is the same in options. I want the blue bar back.

rog-SARTHAK, Feb 12, 2019
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Change in icon text style

SonicBlue, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Change in icon text style

1. Change in icon text style - Similar Threads - Change icon text

2. automatic change of font style

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic change of font style: In my existing doc created in Word 10 (Office 365) the font style is automatically changing. The example I created a doc about a month back and now I want to do editing. Whenever I am typing, the font style is changing. The existing doc is in Arial 12 font. Now it is...
  3. Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook

Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook: Hi On Windows 10 and my Outlook ribbon icon style has changed on me. Is there a way to change back to this style: [ATTACH] From: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-icon-style-in-ribbon-outlook/399ca058-45b9-40ed-a0e6-9150ffcf0702
  4. change button style

change button style: New #2 How to have the appearance of windows 7 windows buttons in windows 10, i want to take those close buttons, maximize and minimize, small, like in windows 7 and not huge like in windows 10. see the photo, I want to have the photo, I want to have the see the photo, I...
  5. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change my default display font style to different font styles in Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-font-style/14ceb101-234e-49f4-ab01-8c880333bbac
  6. Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder

Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder: Hello!! Where I can replace color for address bar background and text? I show a pictures: Thiis is the address bar inactive: [img] I love that but when I'm going to type: [img] It turns white.. I've look at almost every option on Windows Style...
  7. Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....: Is there a setting to change the colors of Icon text other than hilight and also a setting menu to change the Hottracking color? *Biggrin 32363
  8. Change tray icon info/overlay text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change tray icon info/overlay text: Hello, when you put the mouse cursor over a tray icon, some text is displayed, which is most often the name of that icon's app. What kind of app/editor would let you change it? 63588
  9. icon text

in Windows 10 Support
    icon text: The area in the display settings to change font sizes etc is grayed out and I can not find any way to make my various text sizes bold... pls adv. 12081
  10. Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Icons Text Size in Windows 10: Thank you for this tutorial. Personally, I use a script (a .CMD file) which loads on Windows start up and sets my displays to 125% custom DPI, which is the only setting that makes my system functional. Both of my monitors are shown in my System Specs, by the way. I reply...