Windows 10: change in MS opdate procedure?

Discus and support change in MS opdate procedure? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a dual boot with two W10 systems. All updates, including the 1903 version, were easily performed at both systems independently. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PiKo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. PiKo Win User

change in MS opdate procedure?

I have a dual boot with two W10 systems. All updates, including the 1903 version, were easily performed at both systems independently. However, updating now one system to 1909 seems to prevent this update to the other system. Message: your device recently got the latest update....
    I think MS limited their update procedure in this respect. Or any suggestion?

:)

2. Android, Change contact style (numbers, address order)

It should be possible to change the language other than your default location. This Sony support article describes the step by step procedure.
    Language settings – Sony Xperia Z3 support (English)

lorraine walsh, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 19, 2019
  4. change in MS opdate procedure?

Remote procedure call failed

Hi,

To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, you can check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Divya Murugan.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

change in MS opdate procedure?

1. change in MS opdate procedure? - Similar Threads - change opdate procedure

2. Opdatering .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opdatering .: Jeg kan ikke downloade en Windows opdatering jeg får denne besked.: 2021-10 Samlet opdatering til Windows 10 Version 21H1 til x64-baserede systemer KB5006670og yderligere denne her.: Ventende download Der er tilgængelige opdateringer, men de er for store til at blive...
  3. Opdatering .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opdatering .: Jeg kan ikke downloade en Windows opdatering jeg får denne besked.: 2021-10 Samlet opdatering til Windows 10 Version 21H1 til x64-baserede systemer KB5006670og yderligere denne her.: Ventende download Der er tilgængelige opdateringer, men de er for store til at blive...
  4. Opdatering .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. procedural problem

in Windows 10 Support
    procedural problem: was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier. so i logged in then made my way back to my Quick Reply box but my test message had been deleted. as i was now logged in, i re-typed in what i...
  6. Ms support chat service, procedure changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ms support chat service, procedure changed?: When I have got totally stuck and even this Forum has not helped, I have on a number of occasions got the issue resolved via the MS Support Chat Service, so I tried this with regard to the total failure of Bluetooth. This time the experience was quite different and not...
  7. mus og pad hakker efter opdatering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mus og pad hakker efter opdatering: Min HP laptop har stadig den fejl at mus og pad hakker. Fejlen er kommet efter hver stor opdatering. To gange er den gået i orden efter mindre opdateringer men ikke denne gang....
  8. change in MS update procedure?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change in MS update procedure?: I have a dual boot with two W10 systems. All updates, including the 1903 version, were easily performed at both systems independently. However, updating now one system to 1909 seems to prevent this update to the other system. Message: your device recently got the latest...
  9. Onedrive never finish opdating files??

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive never finish opdating files??: Hello. I have an Office 365 and therefore I have 1 Gbyte Onedrive. Well, for some time (I don't know the starttime, but severel weeks), my Onedrive is "updating files" and it has constant access to my disc and online. Why is that? If it is a problem with 1 or more files, how...
  10. Device not ready to opdate to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device not ready to opdate to 1903: Got this message: [img] Updated (or better tried to update) to 1903 (from 1809), but when i landed in the update setting, i got the same message (desktop, not laptop in my case). Wondering what prevented the update, i first pressed the "learn more" button hoping that it...