Windows 10: change in MS opdate procedure?

Discus and support change in MS opdate procedure? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a dual boot with two W10 systems. All updates, including the 1903 version, were easily performed at both systems independently. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PiKo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. PiKo Win User

change in MS opdate procedure?

I have a dual boot with two W10 systems. All updates, including the 1903 version, were easily performed at both systems independently. However, updating now one system to 1909 seems to prevent this update to the other system. Message: your device recently got the latest update....
    I think MS limited their update procedure in this respect. Or any suggestion?

:)

2. Android, Change contact style (numbers, address order)

It should be possible to change the language other than your default location. This Sony support article describes the step by step procedure.
    Language settings – Sony Xperia Z3 support (English)

lorraine walsh, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 19, 2019
  4. change in MS opdate procedure?

Remote procedure call failed

Hi,

To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, you can check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Divya Murugan.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

change in MS opdate procedure?

1. change in MS opdate procedure? - Similar Threads - change opdate procedure

2. change in MS update procedure?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change in MS update procedure?: I have a dual boot with two W10 systems. All updates, including the 1903 version, were easily performed at both systems independently. However, updating now one system to 1909 seems to prevent this update to the other system. Message: your device recently got the latest...
  3. Onedrive never finish opdating files??

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive never finish opdating files??: Hello. I have an Office 365 and therefore I have 1 Gbyte Onedrive. Well, for some time (I don't know the starttime, but severel weeks), my Onedrive is "updating files" and it has constant access to my disc and online. Why is that? If it is a problem with 1 or more files, how...
  4. Can't acess bios to change my boot procedures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't acess bios to change my boot procedures: Did an update on pc...update failed. Unable to access setup, control panel...Attempted to access bios boot from flash drive (can't access bios at startup). Help!...
  5. Device not ready to opdate to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device not ready to opdate to 1903: Got this message: [img] Updated (or better tried to update) to 1903 (from 1809), but when i landed in the update setting, i got the same message (desktop, not laptop in my case). Wondering what prevented the update, i first pressed the "learn more" button hoping that it...
  6. Changing Primary MS A/C

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Primary MS A/C: I have a Microsoft Outlook.com account that arose out of a confusing Answer Desk chat - I ended up creating the account to solve an apparent problem. The result is that this account (call it AccGash), which is additional to the Outlook account that I already had (call it...
  7. MS Password Change.

MS Password Change.: Anyone know how long a passwrod change on live.com takes to propagate to your windows 10 login? I just changed mine because a security concern and can still RDP and login using the old PW.. Just wondering.. 33694
  8. A tip for users changing ms account & ms store.

A tip for users changing ms account & ms store.: Today I changed my outlook account to my original gmail account. In an earlier post I gave a tip to fix onedrive. This time I found out the the ms store was asking for outlook account password, did not work. Microsoft support could not help either. But refusing to give up I...
  9. Backing up procedure.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up procedure.: I have windows 10 home running well I also do a regular backup of documents & pictures and video not to bothered about the music side of things.I make backups maybe every other week and use macrium to copy c drive. as all my documents/photos are on a second internal hdd the c...
  10. CMOS procedure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CMOS procedure: Hello Dell XPS 8300 I have tried to gently remove that CMOS battery but I cannot get it out. I don't want to press on the board to pry and I don't want to damage the clip as it is the positive piece for continuity. The manual is of no detailed help. It seems it is...