Windows 10: Change in status

Discus and support Change in status in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently noticed on my Insider status has changed from individual to organization which means I no longer have control of my updates. I need this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaBowlin, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Change in status

I recently noticed on my Insider status has changed from individual to organization which means I no longer have control of my updates. I need this changed back immediately.

Thank you

:)

LindaBowlin, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    printer status

Hi Dick,

You may modify the settings to change the printer status. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    to change printer status from offline to online.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Change in status

Windows 10 Printer Online/Offline Status.

Hi Snipe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. What is the make and model number of your printer?
    3. When exactly do you face this issue?

I suggest you to first Set The Printer As Default and then refer
    Change the printer's status to "online" and change the default status to
    online.

This way, the printer will be default and the status will be always Online.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Change in status

1. Change in status - Similar Threads - Change status

2. Battery status not changing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery status not changing?: I got a HP laptop for Christmas 2023. The model is HP Laptop 15-dy5xxx. It was working perfectly until I played Sims 4 without the charger and the battery status kept dropping and it was overheated. I fully reset my laptop it's really slow. the battery did charge up until...
  3. Battery status not changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery status not changing?: I got a HP laptop for Christmas 2023. The model is HP Laptop 15-dy5xxx. It was working perfectly until I played Sims 4 without the charger and the battery status kept dropping and it was overheated. I fully reset my laptop it's really slow. the battery did charge up until...
  4. Startup apps status not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps status not changing: Hello,I am trying to enable some apps to startup with windows. I am doing it from Task Manager/Startup Apps. I enabled some of them. I close the task manager and if I open it again, it appears "Disabled" to them again. Even though I enable them again and reboot the laptop...
  5. Startup apps status not changing

Startup apps status not changing: Hello,I am trying to enable some apps to startup with windows. I am doing it from Task Manager/Startup Apps. I enabled some of them. I close the task manager and if I open it again, it appears "Disabled" to them again. Even though I enable them again and reboot the laptop...
  6. administrator account can't change folder names, can't permanently remove read-only status,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator account can't change folder names, can't permanently remove read-only status,...: I'm the only home user, and Windows identifies my account as an administrator.At the moment, I'm simply trying to change folder names. When I try to, I can type the new name, but when I hit enter I get an Unspecificed error - 0x80004005.The parent folder is partially...
  7. administrator account can't change folder names, can't permanently remove read-only status,...

administrator account can't change folder names, can't permanently remove read-only status,...: I'm the only home user, and Windows identifies my account as an administrator.At the moment, I'm simply trying to change folder names. When I try to, I can type the new name, but when I hit enter I get an Unspecificed error - 0x80004005.The parent folder is partially...
  8. Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing: My desktop icons have little mini icons on the bottom left corner of the main icon - cloud, check marks, file box, arrow. I have already unlinked my OneDrive from my PC but these mini icons continually cycle through and it's INCREDIBLY distracting while I'm trying to work. I...
  9. Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing

Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing: My desktop icons have little mini icons on the bottom left corner of the main icon - cloud, check marks, file box, arrow. I have already unlinked my OneDrive from my PC but these mini icons continually cycle through and it's INCREDIBLY distracting while I'm trying to work. I...
  10. Unable to change sudden overall and unexplained read-only status on all my HDD's except C:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sudden overall and unexplained read-only status on all my HDD's except C:...: Recently, when I wanted to edit pictures ond other than the C drive. I found out that the maps and files on all three secondary HDD's 2 fixed as well as 1 external of my PC W11 were read-only with no way to save the pictures after editing. Only the C: drive with Windows on it...