Windows 10: Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

Discus and support Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JJG10, Aug 15, 2018.

1. JJG10 Win User

Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system.

Will really appreciate any help on this.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Aug 15, 2018
  2. MPA1 Win User

In Outlook 2016 folder & font size

In Outlook 2016, how can i change the font size of Inbox folders and Note folders?

3. wase4711 Win User
    how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

so, I have been searching for days, and cant find a solution that actually works
    In outlook 2016, in the folder pane, I want to change the font..not the message pane, or the preview pane, but in the far left pane where all my folders reside.
    In older versions of outlook, it was simple, but, in Outlook 2016, I cant for the life of me figure out how to do it

does anyone have a verifiable proven way of doing this, or is this another omission that the brain power at MS has let slip through the cracks?

thanks

wase4711, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane - Similar Threads - Change increase font

2. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  3. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  4. Font size in preview pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in preview pane: How do I set default preview size in Windows explorer preview pane? To clarify - size of text / file contents being previewed, not size of window or preview pane itself. I am able to do it for each file by Ctrl+scrolling mouse in and out, but it doesn't stay that way....
  5. Font size in preview pane

Font size in preview pane: How do I set default preview size in Windows explorer preview pane? To clarify - size of text / file contents being previewed, not size of window or preview pane itself. I am able to do it for each file by Ctrl+scrolling mouse in and out, but it doesn't stay that way....
  6. How to Increase Font Size?

How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  7. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  8. Increasing font size in applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing font size in applications?: Hello all- My first post here, so please be gentle *Wink As I age, the default font in most Windows applications seems to get smaller (funny how that happens). While I work in Word 2019 primarily, I suspect what I want to change may well be controlled through the OS. So, is...
  9. Increase & or change the font size of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase & or change the font size of desktop icons: The FONT size of my surface 3 desktop icons needs to be LARGER. NOTE: do not tell me how to get larger icons tell me how to get the NAME under the icons LARGER? Windows 11 was re-installed in late December 2017 so I do not need to go get any updates. 101805
  10. how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    how do I change font size/style in folder pane of outlook 2016: so, I have been searching for days, and cant find a solution that actually works In outlook 2016, in the folder pane, I want to change the font..not the message pane, or the preview pane, but in the far left pane where all my folders reside. In older versions of outlook, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to increase font size in outlook 2016

2. increase font size in outlook 2016

3. outlook increase font size

4. how to change font size in outlook 2016,
  5. increase font size outlook 2016,
  6. change font size in outlook 2016,
  7. outlook 2016 increase font size,
  8. increase font size in outlook reading pane,
  9. outlook increase font size outlook 2016,
  10. how to change the font size in outlook 2016,
  11. outlook 2016 change font size,