Windows 10: change initial set up from personal to business

Discus and support change initial set up from personal to business in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to change /revert setup from local personal account to business account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by msJennAllen, Jun 27, 2022.

1. change initial set up from personal to business

how to change /revert setup from local personal account to business account

:)

msJennAllen, Jun 27, 2022

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks but already stated been down the no alias track ... and all want, is to have my current business email as main 'everything'

Find strange (especially in 2019 cant just transfer over from personal to business)

So is only option is delete personal account and set up one for business?

But worried with come into issues as Office365 Business premium and domains are set up with personal MS account email plus all stuff on Microsoft. Cant even sign into Edge Chromium browser as doesn't accept business email but could sign into Book 2 when
    set up so go figure. Have also have Office 365 Business premium without MS business account and Skype business and OneDrive business with personal account without any red flags (rather strange in itself)

Does anybody know if can contact MS (but without going through that convoluted stupid virtual assistant) and know if they can change everything over from personal? (Best Number if possible)

PalahLahay, Jun 27, 2022
  4. change initial set up from personal to business

Changing personal settings to another in Windows 10

Hi Metso,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you changing the personal account.

I would suggest you to create a new user account, sign-in using your sister Microsoft account and delete your user account.

To create new user account follow the below steps.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on Add button and Sign in using Microsoft account.
    To remove your user account follow the below steps.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on your user account and click on Remove button.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

change initial set up from personal to business

1. change initial set up from personal to business - Similar Threads - change initial set

2. Separation of personal data from business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Separation of personal data from business: I have microsoft 365. I use it for my personal computers at home, and also on the computers at the office. I want to keep the data separate. I don't want employees seeing my personal files. Onedrive keeps all the data synced. I want my computers at home synced. And I want the...
  3. Separation of personal data from business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Separation of personal data from business: I have microsoft 365. I use it for my personal computers at home, and also on the computers at the office. I want to keep the data separate. I don't want employees seeing my personal files. Onedrive keeps all the data synced. I want my computers at home synced. And I want the...
  4. How do I change from personal PC set up to Business? I selected the wrong one on setup of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change from personal PC set up to Business? I selected the wrong one on setup of...: So I just bought a new laptop and accidentally set it up for personal use instead of Business use. Is there a way I can go back and change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-from-personal-pc-set-up-to/c83d5d1e-a808-4db6-88f2-12b61aa3dcdc
  5. How do I change from personal PC set up to Business? I selected the wrong one on setup of...

How do I change from personal PC set up to Business? I selected the wrong one on setup of...: So I just bought a new laptop and accidentally set it up for personal use instead of Business use. Is there a way I can go back and change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-from-personal-pc-set-up-to/c83d5d1e-a808-4db6-88f2-12b61aa3dcdc
  6. How do I change from personal PC set up to Business? I selected the wrong one on setup of...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. change initial set up from personal to business

change initial set up from personal to business: how to change /revert setup from local personal account to business account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-initial-set-up-from-personal-to-business/47ade88f-fa2d-48f7-a11b-af113dcf4fd9
  8. Change from Microsoft Personal to Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change from Microsoft Personal to Business: Hi there, For years I've had the microsoft personal subscription but have recently set up my own business and therefore opened a Microsoft business subscription for the customised email etc.. I'm now planning to cancel the personal one, but how do I best go about ensuring...
  9. change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use": Unfortunately, when setting up Windows 10 Pro, I erroneously went down the path of choosing "Set Up for an organization". how do I restart the setup process so that I can "Set Up for Personal Use"? Any advice will be most appreicated...
  10. Change OneDrive personal to Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change OneDrive personal to Business: I already use the 5GB OneDrive for personal use. I have absolutely no need for Office 365 so the personal upgrade does not work for me. So I am considering purchase a OneDrive 1TB Business plan so I can back up all my files to the cloud rather than using local storage....