Windows 10: change internet channel

Discus and support change internet channel in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i change rcn's default internet channel?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thunderfinder, Oct 30, 2020.

1. change internet channel

how do i change rcn's default internet channel?

:)

thunderfinder, Oct 30, 2020

2. How to change default homepage in internet Explorer?

Hello Ron,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Internet Explorer browser on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below article to change the homepage on your device and check if it helps.

Change your home page for Internet Explorer

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 3: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Internet Explorer, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

change internet channel

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

change internet channel

1. change internet channel - Similar Threads - change internet channel

2. how to change internet options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to change internet options: how do I change internet options..have msn want xfinity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-internet-options/6b19448f-2341-4e95-bcde-9a12ef7d68f7
  3. weather channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather channel: for the last 5 days i can not get any data from the weater channel .the one from microsoft store is it me or all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-channel/1cc31b69-3a76-4dca-94f7-c8ab41814134
  4. Impact of Changes to Update Channels for Microsoft 365 Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Impact of Changes to Update Channels for Microsoft 365 Apps: As previously announced, Microsoft recently made changes to the update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps. For the official announcement of these changes, read this blog post. For Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager admins that manage Microsoft 365 Apps updates, actions may...
  5. Is it possible to channel different Internet connections to different apps/games/programs?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to channel different Internet connections to different apps/games/programs?...: Hello! This is probably a long shot. But is it possible (natively or via addons) to designate an internet connection to a specific piece of software/app/game? For example, can I have my desktop PC run off the ethernet connection? (everything) Yet force games to use my mobile...
  6. Internet shortcuts have changed

in Browsers and Email
    Internet shortcuts have changed: Hi everyone, since I reinstalled/updated my Windows 10, the appearance of my internet shortcuts have changed. [img] The left icon is what they used to look like, the right one is a newly created one. The one in the middle was created before the reinstallation. How can...
  7. Can't change Internets

Can't change Internets: When my PC Crash Froze one day I had to work through a lot of issues, the biggest two were the Sound and the Internet, I was able to get sound working again but when I click the Icon to access the ability to choose which internet to connect to is still not working, what I...
  8. change wifi channel

in Windows 10 Customization
    change wifi channel: can anyone guide me on how to change my wifi channel from 1 to something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-wifi-channel/c09b43c0-5e32-43b3-bcb1-2384d6389150
  9. Possibility of changing mic input volume to one channel?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possibility of changing mic input volume to one channel?: Hello everyone, I use an XLR mic and pre-amp setup and while it is very nice and sounds very good, I've been having issues when it comes to using any VOIP program. I already know why this is happening but as of recent I found out the the drivers that go with my motherboard...
  10. changes in internet speed.

changes in internet speed.: Hello. Late last year I upgraded my internet to fibre optic with speed up to 38mbps. The provider is EE which I have been with them for a long time and before EE it was orange. My question is since the new fibre was connected last November the speed was 37/36mbps,But since...