Windows 10: Change Land

Discus and support Change Land in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Change Land

My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited.

:)

CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 26, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Change Land

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Change Land :p

cadaveca, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Change Land

1. Change Land - Similar Threads - Change Land

2. Cannot change video default app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot change video default app: Installed software has change my default app for playing video. I have tried every possible way through the UI to make the change, but each time I select another app, there's a pause and then the screen goes black. Can an app lock this setting? If so, short of removing the...
  3. Cannot change timezone to Abu Dhabi from Pacific, US Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change timezone to Abu Dhabi from Pacific, US Time: I've been having difficulties changing my timezone back to Abu Dhabi I live in Dubai, UAE. Although I could just change the time manually on my laptop, its would be easier to just change the timezone so that there isn't any confusion when I attend my meetings. It keeps on...
  4. Changed hardware - lost activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed hardware - lost activation key: Hello, Hope someone can assist. My computer suddenly stopped working after running a Windows update. I had isolated the issue to a fried motherboard. Got a new motherboard, cpu, memory etc. Got everything up and running and now I have an issue with needing to activate...
  5. Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ftp9amvmaar41.png?width=403&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a7858f9f2040f16ecc8fd6f85e9e7201a0ed3f2 submitted by /u/N7_Destroyer [link] [comments]...
  6. Reactivating Windows after motherboard change.

Reactivating Windows after motherboard change.: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard, and the built in troubleshooter, when I press the "I recently changed hardware on this device" button it just says that it can't reach the Microsoft servers (It has been saying it for a while now". Also I don't know if this helps but...
  7. how do I change Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change Administrator: how do i change administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator/0606fe5d-08d3-4a48-af2c-6489594604af
  8. Cannot Change Default Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Change Default Printer: In settings, under Devices, I have set a particular printer as default, with the green check mark. When I try to print in Word or Excel, it always defaults to OneNote. Within Word or Excel, I cannot right click the correct printer to set as default. I can select it and print...
  9. Is there any way to change UI font in Windows 10 ?

Is there any way to change UI font in Windows 10 ?: Registry updating method is not working for me :/ submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw6wsj/is_there_any_way_to_change_ui_font_in_windows_10/
  10. Phone number change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone number change: How do i change my phone number? To get my authentication code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-change/0121f6e7-39f7-404b-a223-f701503b9ea1