Windows 10: Change Land

Discus and support Change Land in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:17 AM.

1. Change Land

My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited.

:)

CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:17 AM

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. cadaveca Win User

Change Land

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Change Land :p

Thema:

Change Land

1. Change Land - Similar Threads - Change Land

2. User name profile change but user account was deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User name profile change but user account was deleted: I was trying to change the name of my account by regedit.exe, I did it but I used command promt to run it, but now my user account disappeared and all my data as well, I can't find anything...
  3. Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.: Over the weekend our clocks went forward an hour... and in spite of me having the time set up correctly to auto adjust, is in the right time zone and so forth... It refused to change. This continued into Monday and if I manually set it tot he correct time... it refused to...
  4. My computer clock will not change after synchronizing with an ntp server

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer clock will not change after synchronizing with an ntp server: My computer clock will not change after synchronizing with my ntp server. On the date and time tab where I have an option to change force a synchronization, I get a message saying that the synchronization failed. I have tried every suggestion that I can find, but the...
  5. You require permission from SYSTEM to make changes to this folder.

You require permission from SYSTEM to make changes to this folder.: Hey all. I'm trying to delete a file and getting the above error message. I've run into different versions of this problem for 10 years on many of my PC's and it's super irritating that a decade later I still don't have a permanent solution. For this particular folder/error...
  6. Windows 10 change desktop to laptop to take advantage of metering

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 change desktop to laptop to take advantage of metering: In 2015 I moved to the country and had to use satellite internet which comes with data limits. Since I had already upgraded my Windows 7 custom built mid-tower to Windows 10 I had a problem with Windows 10 automatically downloading updates. Since my chassis was defined as a...
  7. Change of the key in F1-mute, F2-lower the sound, F3-Higher the sound...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change of the key in F1-mute, F2-lower the sound, F3-Higher the sound...: Hi everyone, I'm facing the problem that I don't know how to solve. Apparently I did some thing and it change my key type from sounds thing to f1-f3, brightness to f11-f12 and others. Can someone please tell me how to change it back please....
  8. Windows 10 volume mixer changes everytime I start the Computer

Windows 10 volume mixer changes everytime I start the Computer: Hi, I have a problem with my computer sounds. Everytime I start the computer, general sound stays 40(as always), system sounds drop to 0, discord for example drops to half the general, any game for example to 75% of general. If I change all volumes to 100 and restart the...
  9. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft: When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-privacy-settings-in-windows-to-play/0afbb1b1-7ee8-401f-a9e0-3e24090091a7
  10. Microsoft Account password change is FORCING ME to link Skype...reviews say it's another...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account password change is FORCING ME to link Skype...reviews say it's another...: Microsoft continues it's anti-user approach to making changes. I simply wanted to update my password, but simple and Microsoft are oxymorons simple is the oxy part. I'm being told if i change my password then Skype will be linked to my Microsoft account. However, what they...