Windows 10: Change Land

Discus and support Change Land in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Change Land

My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited.

:)

CédricSchmid, Mar 26, 2020

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 26, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Change Land

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Change Land :p

cadaveca, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Change Land

1. Change Land - Similar Threads - Change Land

2. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  3. I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed my system config boot settings and now my PIN won't load I the setup from work.: I was having issues with a game and I wasnt sure how to boot my computer in safe mode first to check and ended up changing the setup from Normal to either diagnostic or selective startup I think selective but it mightve been both if thats possible.Ive tried holding shift on...
  4. Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.: Once again, leave it to Microsoft to screw things up. MICROSOFT MISSION STATEMENT: If it works, change it. If people are happy with it, change it. If there are no complaints, change it. If there is an easy way to fix it, change it. After a fresh install of Windows 11 on my...
  5. Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.

Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.: Once again, leave it to Microsoft to screw things up. MICROSOFT MISSION STATEMENT: If it works, change it. If people are happy with it, change it. If there are no complaints, change it. If there is an easy way to fix it, change it. After a fresh install of Windows 11 on my...
  6. Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?: This is a dumb thing so much, i mean, really.When i change the icon of a shortcut. lets say i dont like the way Office icon looks, I would download the old icons and put it in, this only displays on my desktop with the icon, For somewhat reason, It does not display on the...
  7. Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?

Why do my changed icons appear on shortcuts but not on the taskbar when pinned?: This is a dumb thing so much, i mean, really.When i change the icon of a shortcut. lets say i dont like the way Office icon looks, I would download the old icons and put it in, this only displays on my desktop with the icon, For somewhat reason, It does not display on the...
  8. If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...: My headphones are changing volume as I move the wire around. This isn't an issue on other devices and on this PC other headphones work. I'm under the assumption that its a faulty wire. I'm buying a headphone splitter anyways so that I can use my mic, but will that fix my...
  9. If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...

If separate sides of the headphones are changing volume when I move the wire around, will a...: My headphones are changing volume as I move the wire around. This isn't an issue on other devices and on this PC other headphones work. I'm under the assumption that its a faulty wire. I'm buying a headphone splitter anyways so that I can use my mic, but will that fix my...
  10. Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is changing my screen brightness while I am actively using Apps: Any time I am using Discord or some other similar programs Windows keeps lowering my screen brightness as if it thinks I'm idle and not doing anything. yet I am actively doing things on the computer, and soon as I bring up another window like a browser Windows suddenly brings...