Windows 10: change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media

Discus and support change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo, I have troulbe changing between languages by my wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media, shift + alt does not seem to work. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ilias_kjp, May 24, 2019.

1. Ilias_kjp Win User

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media

Hallo,

I have troulbe changing between languages by my wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media, shift + alt does not seem to work. Can anyone help?

Thank you

:)

Ilias_kjp, May 24, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Media Desktop 1000 Keyboards Announced

Microsoft Corp. today announced two new desktop sets — the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000 — with stylish designs and high-end productivity features at affordable prices, giving consumers more quality options for their workspaces. A Comfort Curve design complements the sleek lines of the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, making for hardware that looks and feels good at the same time. Slick design features also grab attention on the Wireless Media Desktop 1000, a keyboard-and-mouse combination created for digital media enthusiasts.

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media mk_wld6000_largerview_thm.jpg

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media mk_wmd1000_largerview_thm.jpg

“With the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000, we give consumers high-end features and design without a high-end price,” said Mike Rodgers, product marketing manager at Microsoft. “Our customers are choosing to use full-size mice and keyboards with both desktop and notebook computers, and we continue to provide a full line of products with the features they desire — comfort, style and productivity — at every price point.”

Wireless Laser Desktop 6000: Elegance and Productivity
    The Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 offers first-class beauty at an affordable price. This set includes the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000, a full-size mouse with a right-handed ergonomic design that features a snap-in transceiver so notebook users can easily take the mouse with them when they are on the road. The sophisticated Windows Aero-inspired keyboard has a smoked translucent border and sleek, compact shape that is admirable from every angle. Featuring Microsoft’s best-selling Comfort Curve layout, this keyboard delivers supreme comfort by encouraging a more natural hand position with a slight six-degree curve. The Comfort Curve design surpasses other industry styles — with more than 7 million units sold worldwide1 — to bring true comfort to typing. The keyboard’s quiet touch keys also add to its appeal. In addition, this keyboard features top technology and productivity tools:
    • 2.4GHz wireless technology gives consumers a confident wireless connection and a range of up to 30 feet, even in crowded wireless environments.
    • One-touch access to Windows Flip 3D allows users to flip through open windows in a stack and quickly switch among applications for added productivity.
    • My Favorites Keys deliver one-touch access to users’ most-used Web sites, files and folders. Users simply push and hold a key to assign it to the current destination, just as they would with a car stereo’s preset buttons.
    • Media Center controls allow users to access popular media activities such as play, pause and volume with one touch.
    • Battery life indicator shows two colors: green when the batteries have sufficient power and red when the batteries are running low.
    The Wireless Keyboard 6000 also launches today as a stand-alone item, while the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 hit retail shelves in March 2008.

Wireless Media Desktop 1000
    The Wireless Media Desktop 1000 is the perfect companion for the media enthusiast, providing quick, one-touch access to photos, Windows Media Player and My Favorites Keys. The ultra-thin keyboard gives users full use of Windows Vista with quick access to Windows Flip 3D and the Windows Start Button. The desktop set also includes an optical mouse with a comfortable ambidextrous design — all at an affordable price.

Pricing and Availability
    The Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000 will be available for estimated retail prices of $99.95 (U.S.), $59.95 (U.S.) and $49.95 (U.S.), respectively. These products are available now for presale on Amazon.com and will ship later this month when they are widely released. The Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 is currently available for the estimated retail price of $49.95. All products will be backed by a worldwide three-year limited hardware warranty from Microsoft.

Source: Microsoft

malware, May 24, 2019
  3. Problems with the Microsoft Wireless Multi Media Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to. We would like to know, what are the troubleshooting steps you performed so that we can guide you with the right steps? To understand
    the issue better, we need few information.

• Did you observe any changes to the system recently, such as Updates to driver or Windows?
    • Since when did this issue occur?
    • What is the model number of the Microsoft keyboard?
    • Could you please check the keyboard with another device?

However, you can go ahead and try these steps and let us know the status.

Method 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Driver.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Keyboard device. Right click on the device listed and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. You will receive a prompt, make sure you check the box for
      Delete the driver software. Then click OK.
    4. Please uninstall the keyboard device drivers.
    5. Restart the PC and check the issue.

Method 2: Installing driver in compatibility mode.

Please refer the Wireless Multimedia Keyboard website
    to download the driver for an older version of Windows.

Install the driver in the compatibility mode with the older version driver. Refer the
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
    article for installation procedure.

Please reply us with the resolution, so that we can approach the issue with more clarity.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 24, 2019
  4. Yo_Wattup Win User

Best wireless gaming keyboard?

Why would you move away from the reciever? Do you like to ride around your room on your wheelie-chair while gaming or something? *Confused change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media :confused:

And I do play fast paced FPSs and I 100% guarantee you, cross my heart hope to die, swear on my mother's grave, that there is noooooooooooo lag at all. None. Nada. Zilch.

Because 'serious' gamers are uninformed about the accuracy of modern wireless systems and believe (like yourself and Shibdib) that wired will be more accurate, which is not the case. *Toast :toast:

But anyway... I've narrowed it down to 4 keyboards:

The Gigabyte GK-KM7600:

• The most stylish keyboard here
    • Good placement of multimedia keys
    • Price
    • A nice change from Logitech
    • Could have rubbish feeling domes

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media [​IMG]

The Logitech illuminated K800 Wireless Keyboard:
    • ILLUMINATED. awesome feature on a wireless keyboard. I've been looking for an illuminated wireless keyboard for ages, I believe this is the first and only one ever made ever. *Big Grin change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media :D
    • Quality
    • Stupid function key system for multimedia keys.

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media Logitech++K800.jpg

The Logitech MK550:

• Fantastic placement of multimedia keys, one which I am quite familiar with.
    • Ergonomics

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media [​IMG]

And the Logitech MX-5500:

• Get a great mouse with it
    • Pricey due to said mouse

change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard   all-in-one media MX_5500_klein.jpg

Opinions? I wish I could just buy all of them. *Cry :cry:

Thanks for reading.

Yo_Wattup, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. change languabe by wireless microsoft keyboard all-in-one media - Similar Threads - change languabe wireless

2. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  3. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  4. How to change scroll direction on all-in-one media keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change scroll direction on all-in-one media keyboard: I have changed the scrolling direction to downward motions scroll down on my laptop but my all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft still keeps in downward motions scroll up. Please suggest how can I change the direction of the keyboard...
  5. How to change scroll direction on all-in-one media keyboard

How to change scroll direction on all-in-one media keyboard: I have changed the scrolling direction to downward motions scroll down on my laptop but my all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft still keeps in downward motions scroll up. Please suggest how can I change the direction of the keyboard...
  6. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please: Hello, Does anyone know how to turn it on and off please or does it just hibernate to save battery power? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-all-in-one-wireless-media-keyboard-help/c1a1c373-cea0-4efb-aa9b-bb89169200ab
  7. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please

Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard - help please: Hello, Does anyone know how to turn it on and off please or does it just hibernate to save battery power? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-all-in-one-wireless-media-keyboard-help/c1a1c373-cea0-4efb-aa9b-bb89169200ab
  8. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard: I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros. There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same...
  9. Newly installed Microsoft all-in-one wireless media keyboard is sluggish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly installed Microsoft all-in-one wireless media keyboard is sluggish: Hi guys, i bought this keyboard and tried on 2x different laptops - works sluggishly with 1st laptop but works well with 2nd laptop Both laptops show different info under Device Manage Keyboard 1st laptop which is sluggish shows 2x HID keyboard device tried uninstalling...
  10. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues: Hi, I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/all-in-one-media-keyboard page, some of the gestures don't work and I wonder why. These are : Swipe from left edge...