Windows 10: Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Discus and support Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Edika, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Edika Win User

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian.

How can I change the language to Italian?

Thanks

Edika

:)

Edika, Apr 30, 2019

2. Family activity report

Hi Javier,

There are ways on how to manage activity reporting for your child. To configure your account settings, here are the steps:

• Go to the account.microsoft.com/family site at Microsoft on any PC
    • Then sign-in
    • Open Settings
    • Tap on the Accounts icon
    • Click on Family and other users on the left side
    • Chose Manage family settings online
    • Check recent activity link for the child's account

Turn On and Manage Activity Reporting for Child

• Click on Recent activity on the left side, and turn on Activity reporting.
    • Check or uncheck to Email weekly reports to me for what you want.
    • Under Web browsing, Apps and games etc., you can view your child's recent activity for each one, tap on Change settings
    • Then set allowed times to manage them, and to block any apps and games.

To Turn Off Activity Reporting for your Child, just tap on Recent activity on the left side, and turn off Activity reporting on the right side.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Were you able to track the screen time for the whole week, prior to this issue occurred?

I understand your concern, let us try few troubleshooting methods to resolve this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Make sure the 'Diagnostic & feedback' to 'Full' on the child's device.

To do that,

1. Tap on 'Windows + I' on the keyboard.
    2. Click on the 'Privacy' option.
    3. Now click on the 'Diagnostics & feedback' option under 'Windows permissions'.
    4. Now select the 'Full' option under 'Diagnostic data'.
    Refer the article on See your child's device use with
    activity reports
    more information.

Method 2: If the issue persists, remove and re-add the child account to the family account.

To remove the child account, refer the article on Remove
    members from your family group
    for steps to remove the child account.

To add the child account back into the family, I suggest you to refer the article on

Add members to your family group
    and follow the steps mentioned in the article.

Reply with the status of the issue in-order to assist you further.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account - Similar Threads - Change language Activity

2. Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report: Hello, I am having issues with Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report. One computer is not reporting any screen/app usage at all. Others using the same account do, but I am unable to get this one to work. I have tried many fixes from Microsoft and other sources...
  3. Change language of Family Activity report emails

Change language of Family Activity report emails: How can i change the language that i receive the Microsoft Weekly Family Safety reports in? I have everything possible set on English, and i continue getting those weekly reports in Spanish. I have done everything suggested in every forum answer you have given other users,...
  4. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language: I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak. I have tried all suggestions on the site, nothing helps. Anyone know of a solution that works? Thanks...
  5. microsoft family not reporting activity

microsoft family not reporting activity: just recently set up Microsoft family, and it is not reporting activity to the parent's device. I have looked all day at forums and tried everything they suggest, yet there has been none to work. I have done these on both computers in the family. the screen time and app...
  6. changing language in Family reports

changing language in Family reports: I have tried 3 times with MS Support to sort out why I am still receiving Family reports in a different language than my account default language. Reports sent to my wife are in correct one, while mine is wrong. Setting new family reports still "takes as parameter" the old...
  7. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing languages in Microsoft Family: I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish...
  8. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...
  9. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction: In the weekly activity report for my son, his web browsing report shows a variety of sites visited every day of the past week. They are all legitimate sites, so I have no concerns about his web browsing. However the screen time report states that he was only using his...
  10. no reported activity on Microsoft Family

no reported activity on Microsoft Family: I cannot see any activity reporting when I log in Microsoft Family. I receive a message that ‘some settings on your child's device don't allow activity reporting’. It also ask me to ensure that the level for Diagnostic Data is set to Enhanced or Full. But, as I see, this...