Windows 10: change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English

Discus and support change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 makes it easy to change languages. However, most of the computer sold in Poland has Windows 10 PL operating system that display in Polish.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. Midoh Bah, Mar 26, 2019.

1. change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English

Windows 10 makes it easy to change languages. However, most of the computer sold in Poland has Windows 10 PL operating system that display in Polish. But I still can use English language except when I search in Control Panel or other operating system they all display in Polish language. It seems to me that changing language does not change the Original Operating system installed in Polish language.

I do appreciate your help in how to change language Windows 10 Operating system from Polish to English language?

This will help instead of buying new Windows10 in English language.

Thanks for your help in this regard.

:)

Dr. Midoh Bah, Mar 26, 2019

2. Change in operating system language

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Which was the previous Operating system installed on the computer and which language does it had?
    • How did you upgrade to Windows 10? Is it using an installation media?
    • Did you install any language pack on the computer?
    I suggest you to check whether you had set region and language to English as primary language.

• Type region and language on the search bar.
    • Select Region and Language settings and check if you have selected English as default.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Sharmard Win User
    operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Mar 26, 2019
  4. viki2000 Win User

change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English

1. change language windows 10 operating system from Polish to English - Similar Threads - change language operating

2. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  3. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  4. change the operational language in win7 proff from NL to english

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change the operational language in win7 proff from NL to english: I have tried to change the langauge and in the settings creen is states english but restert and still in Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-operational-language-in-win7-proff-from/d7c5ce38-c924-40f7-a16d-124cb648031d
  5. change the operational language in win7 proff from NL to english

change the operational language in win7 proff from NL to english: I have tried to change the langauge and in the settings creen is states english but restert and still in Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-operational-language-in-win7-proff-from/d7c5ce38-c924-40f7-a16d-124cb648031d
  6. Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English: I just purchased a Raytrek Windows 10 tablet from Japan. I anticipated that the default language would be Japanese, but I also assumed that once I began setup, I could change the language to English. This is the first window I encounter in setup. I assume it's for languages,...
  7. Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English

Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English: I just purchased a Raytrek Windows 10 tablet from Japan. I anticipated that the default language would be Japanese, but I also assumed that once I began setup, I could change the language to English. This is the first window I encounter in setup. I assume it's for languages,...
  8. changing windows 10 system language to english on single language licence

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing windows 10 system language to english on single language licence: Bought a used laptop, came with windows in spanish. Need a step by step instruction on how to change it to english. Tried the Youtube guides, tried the support chatbot, etc. I can download the language pack, but set as default is not an available option. Is there an easy...
  9. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  10. change language windows 10 operating system from mandarin to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    change language windows 10 operating system from mandarin to english: Hi Do I need to replace my OS in a newly bought equipment from China in order to change language display from mandarin to English? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change windows from polish to english windows 10

2. how to change windows from polish to english