Windows 10: Change licensed email to a new email and keep license

Discus and support Change licensed email to a new email and keep license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I have a question. I have an email that's declared as the administrator account and is attached to the license for Microsoft 10. I was wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevinJohnson93, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Change licensed email to a new email and keep license

Hello. I have a question. I have an email that's declared as the administrator account and is attached to the license for Microsoft 10. I was wondering it were possible to transfer the license and administrator rights to a new email that I just created and still hold the same license.

:)

KevinJohnson93, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Tufty11 Win User

Windows Digital license - Email change

Many years ago, I made an email which got linked to a digital windows 10 home license. Recently I made a new alias for it and deleted the original because I wanted to change it. I changed the email for accounts and such, but the windows license I have is
    still under the original (now deleted) alias.

I understand that the license is still attached to my motherboard so I'm not concerned about my computer's license not working.

In setting it still states "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".

(when i do win+r and type "winver" it clearly states its under the original alias)

Is there a way of transferring it/ changing the email attached?

Or is it technically attached to both?

Thanks in advance!

Tufty11, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it

Hello,

I have a windows 10 license that is linked to an email address (yahoo) that I don't want to use anymore.

I have created a new email address (outlook.com) but I want to move the digital license to the new email.

How can I do this?

I'm doing because I want to clean reinstall windows 10.

Thanks

Doina Popov, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Change licensed email to a new email and keep license

Change email accnt associated with windows license.

I have multiple computers with different windows licenses but have upgraded all of them to windows 10 now. I have an old email address associated with one of them and I want to change that account information for that license so that it uses the same cloud
    account as the two newer ones and I can then eliminate the old email address. How do I do this?

Guy.Turner, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Change licensed email to a new email and keep license

1. Change licensed email to a new email and keep license - Similar Threads - Change licensed email

2. Re-associate licenses to new email account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-associate licenses to new email account: I have some paid licenses which were associated to an old microsoft email account. Some licenses are activated while some are not just used this old email account to buy but not yet activated. Now I would like to re-associated all them to my another microsoft email. Is it...
  3. Re-associate licenses to new email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-associate licenses to new email account: I have some paid licenses which were associated to an old microsoft email account. Some licenses are activated while some are not just used this old email account to buy but not yet activated. Now I would like to re-associated all them to my another microsoft email. Is it...
  4. Re-associate licenses to new email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lost Win 11 Pro license with email change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Win 11 Pro license with email change: Hello,When buying laptop I've registered it with email address that has been deactivated recently It was my work email that has been disabled alltogether since subscription has ended, since than Windows wants me to activate but when I try to do so asks me to downgrade to Home...
  6. Change email for my windows 10 license

Change email for my windows 10 license: Hello, I would just like to ask how i can change the email for my licenced version of windows 10, Because when i use winver to look at my version it still says my windows is licenced under my old email, Even though i have since changed that email for a new one and attached it...
  7. Change email for my windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email for my windows 10 license: Hello, I would just like to ask how i can change the email for my licenced version of windows 10, Because when i use winver to look at my version it still says my windows is licenced under my old email, Even though i have since changed that email for a new one and attached it...
  8. Change email for my windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Digital license - Email change

Windows Digital license - Email change: Many years ago, I made an email which got linked to a digital windows 10 home license. Recently I made a new alias for it and deleted the original because I wanted to change it. I changed the email for accounts and such, but the windows license I have is still under the...
  10. Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it

Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it: Hello, I have a windows 10 license that is linked to an email address (yahoo) that I don't want to use anymore. I have created a new email address (outlook.com) but I want to move the digital license to the new email. How can I do this? I'm doing because I want to...