Windows 10: Change line Item to blue

Discus and support Change line Item to blue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I updated from Windows Version 1809 to Windows Version 1903. When I click on anything on my desktop a menu (different kinds) appears. When I move my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Change line Item to blue

I updated from Windows Version 1809 to Windows Version 1903.

When I click on anything on my desktop a menu (different kinds) appears. When I move my cursor over any line item in any menu it would turn to blue (Windows Version 1809). Under Windows Version 1903 when I do the same thing the line item stay's white. That makes it harder to click on because you have to be careful it is the right line item to click. I would like to make the line blue. Is the possible?

Thanks

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 16, 2019

2. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

What you have suggested changes the color of the cursor.

I want the line item changed to blue when I place the cursor on it.

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809.

When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows version 1809. Now In the new version (1903) it
    just stays white and that makes it hard to know which line it is.

Thanks for any help.

4. Change line Item to blue

Move cursor over line item

I just converted to Windows 10 version 1903 from Windows 10 version 1809 and I have the following issue...

When I right click on my desktop I get a menu of things I can do. When I move my cursor over any of the items the line stays white and it is hard to see that I picked that line item.

Before the upgrade when I moved my cursor over any of the items the line would change to blue and made picking that line easy.

Is there anything I can do to change it back to blue?

Thanks

Thema:

Change line Item to blue

1. Change line Item to blue - Similar Threads - Change line Item

2. Blue line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220
  3. Blue line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220
  4. Blue line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue line: Hi,I currently have my PC connected to a 4K tv running at 1080p.I seem to have randomly blue lines occasionally flickering on my screen.They don't stay on for very long, it's a blink and you will miss it type thing. However, it can get a little distracting.The computer runs...
  5. Blue line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue line: Hi,I currently have my PC connected to a 4K tv running at 1080p.I seem to have randomly blue lines occasionally flickering on my screen.They don't stay on for very long, it's a blink and you will miss it type thing. However, it can get a little distracting.The computer runs...
  6. Blue line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue Lines

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue Lines: Blue lines are randomly appearing on my laptop screen it is not something to do with software it is something to do with hardware does any one know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blue-lines/7d5541d0-c71a-45d5-81cd-f8ad0ed2015d
  8. Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it: When I bring a menu up (any menu) and move the cursor over any line the color of that line used to change to blue. That does not happen (It stays white). Is this a Windows 10 version 1903 problem or am I missing a Windows 10 setting? Thanks for any help in this matter....
  9. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue: I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809. When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows...
  10. Move cursor over line item

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move cursor over line item: I just converted to Windows 10 version 1903 from Windows 10 version 1809 and I have the following issue... When I right click on my desktop I get a menu of things I can do. When I move my cursor over any of the items the line stays white and it is hard to see that I picked...