Windows 10: Change location of xbox capture folder

Discus and support Change location of xbox capture folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello , I know about moving capture folder to somewhere else to change the location. But the problem is that my captures are stored in my screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TanmayChoudhary, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Change location of xbox capture folder

Hello , I know about moving capture folder to somewhere else to change the location. But the problem is that my captures are stored in my screenshot folder. There is no different capture folder. so if i take a screenshot and take a xbox clip, both will go to same folder which is a problem. Any solutions?

:)

TanmayChoudhary, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Change location of xbox capture folder

1. Change location of xbox capture folder - Similar Threads - Change location xbox

2. Xbox captures default folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox captures default folder: I have chosen OneDrive as the default folder for Xbox captures and now I can't change it although the default video folder isn’t OneDrive anymore. I tried resetting the app, but nothing happened. Is there any way to change it?...
  3. Xbox captures default folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox captures default folder: I have chosen OneDrive as the default folder for Xbox captures and now I can't change it although the default video folder isn’t OneDrive anymore. I tried resetting the app, but nothing happened. Is there any way to change it?...
  4. Change location of xbox capture folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change location of xbox capture folder: Hello , I know about moving capture folder to somewhere else to change the location. But the problem is that my captures are stored in my screenshot folder. There is no different capture folder. so if i take a screenshot and take a xbox clip, both will go to same folder which...
  5. Change location of xbox capture folder

Change location of xbox capture folder: Hello , I know about moving capture folder to somewhere else to change the location. But the problem is that my captures are stored in my screenshot folder. There is no different capture folder. so if i take a screenshot and take a xbox clip, both will go to same folder which...
  6. cant change capture location from temp folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant change capture location from temp folder: cant change capture location from temp folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-capture-location-from-temp-folder/c0317057-0bae-4937-816c-f43f6da81534
  7. Adjust capture settings on Windows 10 Change capture Folder location Hello

Adjust capture settings on Windows 10 Change capture Folder location Hello: [ATTACH] I was trying to save space off my SDD so I decided to move my Captures folder to D: so, I pressed properties and then elected location, then move and chose D: ,when i changed location i can't find captures floder in C: as shown above I opened D and the screen...
  8. Changing the location of Xbox captures

Changing the location of Xbox captures: So I wanted to change the location of my captures folder to somewhere else and accidentally changed it to "C:\Users\<username>\Videos". So I lost the "C:\Users\<username>\Videos\Captures" folder and can't relocate it anymore because of that. My captures go straight into...
  9. Can't change capture location from Temp folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change capture location from Temp folder: After I adjusted my disk management, my capture location changing it's location to C:\Users\..\AppData\Local\Temp. Which is I can't move that folder. Please anyone who can solve this problem, thank you...
  10. Cannot change the folder Captures are saved to on Xbox App

Cannot change the folder Captures are saved to on Xbox App: I cannot change the folder my Captures are automatically saved to. I go to the Xbox App on my PC, Windows 10, and go to Settings. I select Captures, and it gives a shortcut that says "Go to Windows Settings to adjust your settings." and when I press it, it goes straight to...