Windows 10: change mail attachments preference

Discus and support change mail attachments preference in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot open a email attachments as Adobe is the default and I want to change it. thanks BP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaPage1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. change mail attachments preference

I cannot open a email attachments as Adobe is the default and I want to change it.

thanks BP

:)

BrendaPage1, Sep 18, 2018

2. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 18, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 18, 2018
  4. change mail attachments preference

Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

change mail attachments preference

1. change mail attachments preference - Similar Threads - change mail attachments

2. [ Windows Mail ] Layout preference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [ Windows Mail ] Layout preference: Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Mail app always show [Mail List] or [Mail Content] but not both with size cut. To be more specific, the Mail app in my device behave like follows: where when obtaining large sized window it shows like this: and this is when the window...
  3. [ Windows Mail ] Layout preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [ Windows Mail ] Layout preference: Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Mail app always show [Mail List] or [Mail Content] but not both with size cut. To be more specific, the Mail app in my device behave like follows: where when obtaining large sized window it shows like this: and this is when the window...
  4. e-mail attachments

e-mail attachments: I can't open attachments in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses. This has been happening for the last 10 days or so. Does it have to do with Norton? Please help....
  5. Mail attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail attachments: When trying to open catalogue attachment to auction mail received, it won't open and an icon appears which is a YELLOW SQUARE WITH MONKEY HEAD INSIDE and click1x1. What is this. Seems to be only happening since MICROSOFT EDGE format change recently....
  6. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  7. No Attachment in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Attachment in mail: I tried to send an Email with a picture attached. the email comes but the attachment is not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-attachment-in-mail/2ee517d7-6bd3-48d0-92cc-7e47bc8b6ab9
  8. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  9. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb
  10. Ofice Mail Attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Ofice Mail Attachments: Hello from Ireland: As I can't seem to get any help from the MS Office Crowd, I came here because I always get an answer here! In Office Mail, there seem to be no way to save pictures that are attached to an Email! The answers that I receive from the Office crowd in...