Windows 10: CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trying to CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 as the computer store set it up wrong. They set it up for Outlook which I havn't installed the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HDS123, Nov 29, 2021.

1. HDS123 Win User

CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10

Trying to CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 as the computer store set it up wrong. They set it up for Outlook which I havn't installed the new version yet so need to reset it to Microsoft.Anyone got an answer? Would really apreciate it!!

:)

HDS123, Nov 29, 2021

2. Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 29, 2021
  4. garyb0125 Win User

garyb0125, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS

2. CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10: Trying to CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 as the computer store set it up wrong. They set it up for Outlook which I havn't installed the new version yet so need to reset it to Microsoft.Anyone got an answer? Would really apreciate it!!...
  3. CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10: Trying to CHANGE MAIL SETTINGS FOR WINDOWS 10 as the computer store set it up wrong. They set it up for Outlook which I havn't installed the new version yet so need to reset it to Microsoft.Anyone got an answer? Would really apreciate it!!...
  4. E mail address change windows settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    E mail address change windows settings: Hi, Been a while since last here, but I have a question. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail address. Is there any way to change this address, I have tried changing Microsoft Account primary address but this did not...
  5. Unable to Change settings or Delete Account in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Change settings or Delete Account in Windows Mail: So, I noticed a calendar event was missing from my calendar. I thought I would try turning off the Calendar sync and turn it back to see if that would fix it. First problem: "Change mailbox sync settings" are grey'd and can't do anything there, see below screenshot....
  6. No Settings in Mail Windows 10

No Settings in Mail Windows 10: I'm trying to edit my email signature in the Mail app but there isn't a gear/settings icon in the left corner, and I haven't been able to change the signature in Account Settings. Is there supposed to be a settings icon, or is it intentionally left out? I've attached a...
  7. Windows 10 mail settings

Windows 10 mail settings: Morning all, Advice please, I am trying to add delivery and read receipts to my mails? I do need the idiots guide... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-settings/c557dfef-eef3-4442-b0cd-41fa884d84c0
  8. WIndows 10 Mail App -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Change Mailbox sync settings -> Your...

WIndows 10 Mail App -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Change Mailbox sync settings -> Your...: Mail app Version 16005.12026.20248.0 OS Build 18362.10024 Your Name field is gone, how to set proper email account display name??? Here is the screenshot - https://prnt.sc/pkye4v...
  9. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active: I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active...
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...