Windows 10: Change microsft account associated email

Discus and support Change microsft account associated email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CAM-RON WELCH, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Change microsft account associated email

i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to switch to my gmail so i don't lose all my data and xbox data. but i can't access my old email to get the verification code. what do i do.

:)

CAM-RON WELCH, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Change microsft account associated email

1. Change microsft account associated email - Similar Threads - Change microsft account

2. Change microsft account associated email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change microsft account associated email: i'm trying to set up a new alienware pc, problem is my microsoft account is tied to my old work email. I no longer work for that company and want to switch to my gmail so i don't lose all my data and xbox data. but i can't access my old email to get the verification code....
  3. Changing email associated with account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing email associated with account: What happens if I change my email address on my primary and only account? I’ve added and verified the new email, but I’m concerned that something unexpected might happen when I lose my current email I’ve no option to keep it as my ISP will delete it...
  4. Changing email associated with account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing email associated with account: What happens if I change my email address on my primary and only account? I’ve added and verified the new email, but I’m concerned that something unexpected might happen when I lose my current email I’ve no option to keep it as my ISP will delete it...
  5. Changing email associated with account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to change email associated with my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change email associated with my account?: A week ago, my email got compromised and so I had to change the email and password for all of my accounts however I didn't notice this until just now. The email that is now connected to my account is not my email! How do I change this so that it is my email instead of some...
  7. Change email associated with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email associated with Microsoft account: Hi,Last night when logging on to my PC I accidentally clicked on 'forgot password'. There were no issues as I simply clicked cancel and continued. However, I did notice that the re-set information was going to be sent to an old email address that I no longer use and which...
  8. Change email associated with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email associated with Microsoft account: Hi,Last night when logging on to my PC I accidentally clicked on 'forgot password'. There were no issues as I simply clicked cancel and continued. However, I did notice that the re-set information was going to be sent to an old email address that I no longer use and which...
  9. Change email associated with Microsoft account

10. Microsft and Email Account Errors

Microsft and Email Account Errors: Hello, I recently had to reinstall my Windows 10 due do problems caused by an update. Since then I am not able to log into the microsft store "we encountered an error please try signing in again later". Additionally I have my Gmail account in Windows Mail, but I cannot...