Windows 10: Change Microsoft Edge Theme Through Powershell?

Discus and support Change Microsoft Edge Theme Through Powershell? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I currently have two tasks running that will change my windows 10 theme using: "Set-ItemProperty -Path... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thunder_Ruler, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Change Microsoft Edge Theme Through Powershell?

I currently have two tasks running that will change my windows 10 theme using:

"Set-ItemProperty -Path HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize -Name AppsUseLightTheme -Value 1"

However I can't find anything about changing the actual them of the edge browser since it is not synced with Windows theme selection.

Can anyone give me some help?

:)

Thunder_Ruler, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Microsoft Edge Theme - Change in Windows 10

Really good, added to the list.

3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Change Microsoft Edge Theme Through Powershell?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Change Microsoft Edge Theme Through Powershell?

1. Change Microsoft Edge Theme Through Powershell? - Similar Threads - Change Microsoft Edge

2. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  3. How to change Microsoft Edge browser themes, background and appearance

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Microsoft Edge browser themes, background and appearance: Microsoft Edge is getting customizable with each update. With just a few quick settings you can now make the new Edge look the way you want. You can customize the new Microsoft Edge Browser by changing the themes, background, and appearance per your preference and give it a...
  4. Microsoft Edge in Halo theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge in Halo theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2z8wv/microsoft_edge_in_halo_theme/
  5. Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire: So every time I try to put an image on my cards, the images window pops up, I choose an image, it then disappears and doesn't change the picture. I am using the ios version of the app if that matters....
  6. Chrome Themes on Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Themes on Edge: Is there an easy way to install Chrome themes on the new Edge? 154996
  7. Apply a theme through SCCM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apply a theme through SCCM: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I...
  8. How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode: How to: How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web...
  9. Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Change Page Theme in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Change Microsoft Edge Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Microsoft Edge Theme in Windows 10: How to: Change Microsoft Edge Theme in Windows 10 How to Change the Theme of Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with...