Windows 10: Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

Discus and support Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak. I have tried all suggestions on the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ridwanoke, Jan 1, 2020.

1. ridwanoke Win User

Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak.

I have tried all suggestions on the site, nothing helps.

Anyone know of a solution that works?

Thanks

:)

ridwanoke, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Edika Win User

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian.

How can I change the language to Italian?

Thanks

Edika, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Family activity report

Hi Javier,

There are ways on how to manage activity reporting for your child. To configure your account settings, here are the steps:

• Go to the account.microsoft.com/family site at Microsoft on any PC
    • Then sign-in
    • Open Settings
    • Tap on the Accounts icon
    • Click on Family and other users on the left side
    • Chose Manage family settings online
    • Check recent activity link for the child's account

Turn On and Manage Activity Reporting for Child

• Click on Recent activity on the left side, and turn on Activity reporting.
    • Check or uncheck to Email weekly reports to me for what you want.
    • Under Web browsing, Apps and games etc., you can view your child's recent activity for each one, tap on Change settings
    • Then set allowed times to manage them, and to block any apps and games.

To Turn Off Activity Reporting for your Child, just tap on Recent activity on the left side, and turn off Activity reporting on the right side.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Hi Edika,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• Is there any console connected to the PC?
    If yes, then you can also check the language settings on that console to see if that helps.

Further, suggest you to make these changes in the Region and Language setting on the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Open Start > Settings > Time & Language >
    Region & language.

Make sure your Country or region is set to Italy and your default language is
    Italian.

If that does not work, sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Scroll to the very bottom, then click the ‘Globe icon’ and make sure
    Italiano or Italia is set as your language.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

1. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language - Similar Threads - Change Microsoft family

2. not receiving sms verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not receiving sms verification: Hi,I can't get sms verification codes event though my phone number is correct. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms-verification/886ec95d-6193-40f6-80a6-7979d3264d03
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report: Hello, I am having issues with Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report. One computer is not reporting any screen/app usage at all. Others using the same account do, but I am unable to get this one to work. I have tried many fixes from Microsoft and other sources...
  4. Change language of Family Activity report emails

Change language of Family Activity report emails: How can i change the language that i receive the Microsoft Weekly Family Safety reports in? I have everything possible set on English, and i continue getting those weekly reports in Spanish. I have done everything suggested in every forum answer you have given other users,...
  5. microsoft family not reporting activity

microsoft family not reporting activity: just recently set up Microsoft family, and it is not reporting activity to the parent's device. I have looked all day at forums and tried everything they suggest, yet there has been none to work. I have done these on both computers in the family. the screen time and app...
  6. changing language in Family reports

changing language in Family reports: I have tried 3 times with MS Support to sort out why I am still receiving Family reports in a different language than my account default language. Reports sent to my wife are in correct one, while mine is wrong. Setting new family reports still "takes as parameter" the old...
  7. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing languages in Microsoft Family: I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish...
  8. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  9. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...
  10. no reported activity on Microsoft Family

no reported activity on Microsoft Family: I cannot see any activity reporting when I log in Microsoft Family. I receive a message that ‘some settings on your child's device don't allow activity reporting’. It also ask me to ensure that the level for Diagnostic Data is set to Enhanced or Full. But, as I see, this...