Windows 10: Change microsoft store account

Discus and support Change microsoft store account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am having issues with the microsoft store account. I found out by not being able to make in-game purchases from store app. I am trying to re-log,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tenlavy, Sep 18, 2020.

1. tenlavy Win User

Change microsoft store account

Hi, I am having issues with the microsoft store account. I found out by not being able to make in-game purchases from store app. I am trying to re-log, reset everything and I came up to this = clicking on the current user profile in microsoft store doesnt do anything. It shows only this, but it quickly dissapears. Also the same thing in the in-game purchases, quickly dissapears the login window. I tried to reset store, log out from account on windows, re-register the store... nothing seems to work.

Change microsoft store account [​IMG]

:)

tenlavy, Sep 18, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 18, 2020
  3. App store and Microsoft account

You need Gmail account to access play store likewise you need Microsoft account to access Microsoft Account. Though there is some work around but i would suggest you to Change your Password to something much less complicated but Strong.

Windows10users, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Changing default log in account to microsoft store

Hi,

To change the account in Microsoft Store, we suggest that you check out Anshul Khanna answer and follow the steps in Method 2 on this

link

Let us know the outcome.

Marby Rey, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Change microsoft store account - Similar Threads - Change microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. Microsoft store not recognizing that I've changed my account

Microsoft store not recognizing that I've changed my account: I recently have moved to New Zealand form Australia and since I don't use the Microsoft store much, forgot to change my details but now I just tried to redeem a gift card and it told me I was in the wrong region. I thought I fixed this as I changed my account location to New...
  5. Changing Microsoft store accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Microsoft store accounts: So I have a personal account and a gaming account. I bought some games on the Microsoft store and I was wondering if I could switch between accounts or have my accounts linked so I can acces everything in 1 go.Now I have to sign out and in every time I want to play a game and...
  6. Changing Microsoft store accounts

Changing Microsoft store accounts: So I have a personal account and a gaming account. I bought some games on the Microsoft store and I was wondering if I could switch between accounts or have my accounts linked so I can acces everything in 1 go.Now I have to sign out and in every time I want to play a game and...
  7. Microsoft Store/Xbox Store account changes after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store/Xbox Store account changes after restart: When I restart my PC, my Microsoft Store account changes the one that I log in to my PC with is different from the store account that I use, so when I go to the Xbox app to play my game pass games, I have to change the store account back to the my "gaming account" which is...
  8. How to change Microsoft Store Account without changing computer's account

How to change Microsoft Store Account without changing computer's account: Hi, so I'm trying to install a game on my laptop that I already own, however the account I'm using is different than the one that I am trying to access. Is there a way I can change my store account without changing the laptop's account?...
  9. Microsoft store accounts.

Microsoft store accounts.: Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again....
  10. How do I change accounts on microsoft store?

How do I change accounts on microsoft store?: How do I change accounts on microsoft store? I need to log in using a different microsoft account to access a certain beta..... Why won't it let me log into a different microsoft account??? it just says you cannot log in using a personal account use a work or school...