Windows 10: change my password again??

Discus and support change my password again?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft said someone hacked my account ...told me to change my password so i did. after changing it when i logged in with my new password it tells me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelissaLozano-Vazquez, Mar 25, 2020.

1. change my password again??

Microsoft said someone hacked my account ...told me to change my password so i did. after changing it when i logged in with my new password it tells me i have to change it again! **** how many times am i going to have to freaking change it? i have short term memory loss! i will not remember it! i have change it at least 5 times in the last 30 mins!

:)

MelissaLozano-Vazquez, Mar 25, 2020

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Mar 25, 2020
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 25, 2020
  4. change my password again??

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

change my password again??

1. change my password again?? - Similar Threads - change password again

2. In spite of successfully. changing my password, when I sign in again I'm refused.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In spite of successfully. changing my password, when I sign in again I'm refused.: In spite of successfully. changing my password, when I sign in again I'm refused. I've done this the past two days since I get locked out. I'm trying to talk to a human to help me and find no way to do this. I have several applications on my android phone that I can no longer...
  3. changing my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing my password: In spite of successfully. changing my password, when I sign in again I'm refused. I've done this the past two days since I get locked out. I'm trying to talk to a human to help me and find no way to do this. I have several applications on my android phone that I can no longer...
  4. changing my password

changing my password: In spite of successfully. changing my password, when I sign in again I'm refused. I've done this the past two days since I get locked out. I'm trying to talk to a human to help me and find no way to do this. I have several applications on my android phone that I can no longer...
  5. Changed My Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed My Password: Why is my new password to sign into Microsoft work in my Android phone but not on my Dell desktop?My response on my desktop says the password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again.Scott...
  6. Changed My Password

Changed My Password: Why is my new password to sign into Microsoft work in my Android phone but not on my Dell desktop?My response on my desktop says the password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again.Scott...
  7. Function keys changing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys changing again and again: Hey,I have an annoying problem: often times, my function keys will start moving around. In my laptop, a combination of Fn+right arrow should be the equivallent of "End" on a classic keyboard. However, often times this stops working, and instead "Delete" starts acting like...
  8. Changing my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing my password: I'm wondering if I decide to change my password will I still be able to access my stuff on my device's right away after it is changed. Is it normal to have a problem getting access to my account after making a change. See I want to change it, but if I'm going to have problems...
  9. My password is not changing

My password is not changing: So i came home and suddenly my password does not work at all even though I haven't changed it. I have two accounts. One for school one for home and I had not used the home one yet and the home one is the one that's not working. I've tried changing the password for home...
  10. Lost password -- again

Lost password -- again: April 12/2020: Discovered that my password no longer worked to sign in to my computer probably after another Microsoft Windows 10 update. Please fix this recurring problem. It's annoying....