Windows 10: Change my phone number and region

Discus and support Change my phone number and region in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to change my phone number and region but it keeps asking me to submit a code sent to my previous one. Since that didn't work I decided to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PyeongHwaMoon, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Change my phone number and region

I tried to change my phone number and region but it keeps asking me to submit a code sent to my previous one. Since that didn't work I decided to replace my phone number with my other email and it tells me to wait 30 days. All i wanted to do was change my phone number and my region

:)

PyeongHwaMoon, Jun 29, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 29, 2021
  3. How to change region in Counter-Strike?

When I try to add Counter-Strike:Source to my games list and I fill in the key, I get a message saying: This prduct is only valid for Russia and nearby territories. Since you are not currently in this region, this product code cannot be activated. I am in Russia, so there must be somthing wrong with the settings. Any way to change my region?

Dark Falcon, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Change my phone number and region

How to quickly change regions for software testing?

When testing new apps in different languages (localization), I find myself switching back and forth from English to various languages and back. The number of mouse movements/clicks/keystrokes is driving me a little mad. One of the problems is the very
    long list of regions; another is you cannot start typing the name of the region (unlike explorer behavior, it only searches for first letter). Does anyone know of an easy way to do any of the following:

- Make a desktop shortcut to change the language to ___?

- Find an existing app that can quickly change the language/region?

- Reduce/filter the list of language/regions down to a shorter list of only the ones I'm interested in?

Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

skaterdadVT, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Change my phone number and region

1. Change my phone number and region - Similar Threads - Change phone number

2. Change phone number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change phone number: want to change phone number on my account as i cant verify passwords cause its an old phone number no longer have access to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-phone-number/4e0182a9-a16c-4f5b-8285-9f95e68cdd97
  3. Change phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change phone number: I need to change my old number on my account to my current number I lost the other phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-phone-number/52a074a7-0347-415e-950c-65ba05091af8
  4. Change phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change phone number: Please change to new phone number 250.937.0766 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-phone-number/035cbe74-1056-480a-845d-95b38e1eef13
  5. Change phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change phone number: Please change to new phone number 250.937.0766 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-phone-number/035cbe74-1056-480a-845d-95b38e1eef13
  6. Phone number change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone number change: I had to log in again on my laptop after an update, but it asked to send a message to my old phone number which I don’t own anymore. Instead I went to change my phone number, but now I have to wait 30 days before I can log in again on my laptop. Long story short, I can’t...
  7. Changing a Phone number?

Changing a Phone number?: ALright. So I have been trying for 14 hours now to fix this problem, and am more than frustrated with how microsoft support is run. just the other day, I had some bank issues, and made a few phonecalls and got everything sorted it. it was stressful, and a bit time consuming,...
  8. change my phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    change my phone number: change phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-phone-number/9396ce1c-1b05-4444-8be9-5377ccc1a22e
  9. Phone number change

Phone number change: How do i change my phone number? To get my authentication code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-change/0121f6e7-39f7-404b-a223-f701503b9ea1
  10. Change phone number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change phone number: I can't seem to find where I can change my phone number so I can reset my sons login. I recently got a new computer and I can't remember the email password for his acct. I need to reset it but the phone number Microsoft has to send the code is for my old phone. I've changed...