Windows 10: CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

Discus and support CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HELLO. I WANT TO KNOW THE STEPS TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by OzellaBurnley, Feb 1, 2019.

1. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

HELLO. I WANT TO KNOW THE STEPS TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

:)

OzellaBurnley, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Feb 1, 2019
  4. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

change lock background for all windows 10 profile

Hello,

For you to change the image on the lock screen of your Windows 10, you have to manually do it in each profile. Here are the steps on how to change lock screen in Windows 10:

• Select Windows button.
    • Click Settings, then, Personalization.
    • On the left pane of the Personalization page, click on
      Lock screen.
    • Under background, you can choose Windows spotlight,
      Picture
      , Slideshow to personalize your Lock screen.
    • Press Ctrl + L to lock your computer and see if the lock screen changed.

Regards.

Sherry Bel, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

1. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN - Similar Threads - CHANGE PROFILE PICTURE

2. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  3. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  4. Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?: I have Beta - 22000.493/22000.526, I want the DEV channel's PFP.Means I have this - BETA & R. PREVIEWAnd I want this on Lock screen - DEVBut this is not transparent, can anyone give me this picture? If anyone has DEV Channel, do this please1. Open Run app Win + R2. Type -...
  5. Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?: I have Beta - 22000.493/22000.526, I want the DEV channel's PFP.Means I have this - BETA & R. PREVIEWAnd I want this on Lock screen - DEVBut this is not transparent, can anyone give me this picture? If anyone has DEV Channel, do this please1. Open Run app Win + R2. Type -...
  6. Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture won't change in my lock screen but is changed in the Microsoft website: Hello, I had this issue where my new profile picture wont show up in my lock screen. It stays as the old one I had. I tried changing my profile picture again and again and it still didn't work. It is stuck as my old picture. What do I have to do or what did I do wrong?...
  7. cant change my lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant change my lock screen picture: hello i have an old image i downloaded as my lock screen picture and now it wont let me change it to anything, it is just loading and than stuck like that for a long time and then just resets to the old picture. any help with that? i tried to locate the picture but i could...
  8. Unable to change my profile picture

Unable to change my profile picture: Whenever I try to change my profile picture this error message shows up. [ATTACH] I tried changing the permissions to the \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures folder but I already had full control [ATTACH] I also tried changing the pictures in...
  9. how to change the profile picture on my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to change the profile picture on my lock screen: i have changed the picture of my lock screen. but i dont really like it anymore and i am trying to change it again! but when i try to i cant find where i press to change it i cant because i cant find it!!!! so please tell me where i can find it!...
  10. I can't change my lock screen picture.

I can't change my lock screen picture.: So my default lock screen wallpaper is the default shitty guy running up a hill side shot, and I really want to change it. Problem is, every time I try to select another wallpaper, it gives me the spinny icon and doesn't load, therefore I cannot select the photo. I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change profile picture on lock screen

2. lock screen profile picture

3. lock screen profile pic

4. lock screen profile photo,
  5. change lock screen profile photo,
  6. change my profile picture on lock screen,
  7. profile picture on lock screen,
  8. how to change lock screen profile picture,
  9. lock screen profile picture change,
  10. chage photo on lockscreen,
  11. how to change lock screen profile picture windows 10,