Windows 10: change my security questions and log in.

Discus and support change my security questions and log in. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this Windows 10 core i7 10th gen for about a year now and no problem logging into my account by entering 9 digit code. Works every time. Now I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wrist band, Feb 15, 2021.

1. change my security questions and log in.

I have this Windows 10 core i7 10th gen for about a year now and no problem logging into my account by entering 9 digit code. Works every time.

Now I was thinking to change code to 15 digits.

Not going to happen. When asked for my password I put in 9 digit code. Windows 10 doesn't like it.

when I did an alt control delete and enter password it is wrong password.

I found my security questions 2 of them. I can answer one but not other.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

wrist band, Feb 15, 2021

2. Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

change my security questions and log in.

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

change my security questions and log in.

1. change my security questions and log in. - Similar Threads - change security questions

2. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  3. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  4. How to change security question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change security question: Dear Team, Can security question be changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-security-question/9e283a61-0866-4a5f-b916-79cc1db41943
  5. How to change security question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change security question: Dear Team, Can security question be changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-security-question/9e283a61-0866-4a5f-b916-79cc1db41943
  6. How to change security question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. log in security questions

log in security questions: I forgot my security log in questions and tried almost every combination I can remember, but I still can't get in. I have the user name and password correct, but I am still asked for the 3 security question answers. Is there a way to bypass, change or delete these questions?...
  8. Security activity log question

Security activity log question: Hi I reviewed my security histoty as I normally do and got one instance middle of last month of "unusual activity detected" for a Dublin IP address which resolves to Microsoft Azure. I never got any texts or emails warning me about this on my contact methods. I changed...
  9. Changing log in question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing log in question: I am using windows 10 pro version 1903. Recently, I thought someone had found out what my sign in password was on my computer. (when I start up my computer and then log in) I am the only person on the computer. I changed it to some long password and wrote it down. I found out...
  10. Changing log in question

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing log in question: I am using windows 10 pro version 1903. Recently, I thought someone had found out what my sign in password was on my computer. (when I start up my computer and then log in) I am the only person on the computer. I changed it to some long password and wrote it down. I found out...