Windows 10: Change my taskbar back to black?

Discus and support Change my taskbar back to black? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just updated windows and now my taskbar is grey. I've been fiddling with the settings for a while now and haven't figured out how. Read the link on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pigvwu, Jun 11, 2020.

1. /u/pigvwu Win User

Change my taskbar back to black?

Just updated windows and now my taskbar is grey. I've been fiddling with the settings for a while now and haven't figured out how. Read the link on changing taskbar color and it's worthless.

How can I change it back to black?

I'm on version 1909.

submitted by /u/pigvwu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pigvwu, Jun 11, 2020
  2. eddiepop Win User

Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Change my taskbar back to black?

Taskbar clock turned black after Windows update

Hello Katie, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Please, perform the steps below:

Go to Settings - Personalization - Taskbar

Turn off the ‘Use small taskbar buttons’

The White font should show up

If the issue persists, I suggest doing the next set of steps:

Go to Settings - Personalization - Theme - Theme Settings

Select and set a theme

The reason for this set of steps is that we can change the desktop theme to change the taskbar color but we cannot change the taskbar color.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Change my taskbar back to black?

1. Change my taskbar back to black? - Similar Threads - Change taskbar black

2. how to change sceen back to black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change sceen back to black and white: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-sceen-back-to-black-and-white/54d6bb64-4df7-4050-a957-920b1a6641f3
  3. how to change sceen back to black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change sceen back to black and white: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-sceen-back-to-black-and-white/54d6bb64-4df7-4050-a957-920b1a6641f3
  4. how to change sceen back to black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar change back to large

Windows 10 Taskbar change back to large: My windows OS is not activated and i wanted to make my taskbar and my icons biggerm since there are only tutorials on doing it with binary data in regedit, i wanted to do the same but the problem is that i dont know what is the name of the large icons DWORD value, is it...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar change back to large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar change back to large: My windows OS is not activated and i wanted to make my taskbar and my icons biggerm since there are only tutorials on doing it with binary data in regedit, i wanted to do the same but the problem is that i dont know what is the name of the large icons DWORD value, is it...
  7. My taskbar is turning black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is turning black: My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody...
  8. My taskbar is turning black

My taskbar is turning black: My taskbar has recently been turning black and I don't know why. It covers half of my taskbar so I can only see half of the icons and dates and it is getting worse everyday. I have tried to update drivers and checking for windows updates but nothing has worked.Does anybody...
  9. How to change only the taskbar back to black after Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change only the taskbar back to black after Windows 10 update?: I can change the taskbar to black but that turns the folder backgrounds black and the top bookmarks bar on all browsers black. How do I turn only the bottom taskbar black? Is the only option to undo the update? submitted by /u/DOTD2018 [link] [comments]...
  10. how to change black screen back to normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change black screen back to normal: how to change black screen back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen/28ba356e-11bf-4b3f-8c93-e96e24999d0a