Windows 10: Change my verification code

Discus and support Change my verification code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to change my verification code email and phone no. The phone number is not in use and the verification code is that of my ex husband. As I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by monahajj ali, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Change my verification code

I am trying to change my verification code email and phone no. The phone number is not in use and the verification code is that of my ex husband. As I was trying to change my password, he was able to access my email and delete some of my files. I did enter a new phone number to be associated however, the display shows that I can't change my password or edit my code until 5/8 as perhttps://account.live.com/ar/cancel?...292666&opid=12B2B7C696853BB0&opidt=1586996151.

Is there any way I can reduce the time. My ex is able to violate my privacy control my inbox. Furthermore, please advise if there any legal measures I can take against him. I do have an email stating that my password has been changed, with his email address used as recovery code. For your info, his email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Luckily I was able to get the password he changed, and am able to access my inbox. my email in question is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. you can contact me on email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or thru my phone 626-8414549

thank you for your quick response.

Regards,

:)

monahajj ali, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Security info & security codes.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/account-security-password-information

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    verification code

Hi Cameron,

The information that you have provided is broad to distinguish the concern. We would like to know more details about the issue for better assistance.

• What activity are you trying to do that needs a verification code?
    • Where did you enter the new email address?
    • Are you trying to change your password?

Regards.

Marby Rey, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Change my verification code

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Change my verification code

1. Change my verification code - Similar Threads - Change verification code

2. Changing phone number for verification codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing phone number for verification codes: I cannot change the phone number on the account because the process goes around in circles and the same for my password. Microsoft needs to address this as soon as possible....
  3. Changing phone number for verification codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing phone number for verification codes: I cannot change the phone number on the account because the process goes around in circles and the same for my password. Microsoft needs to address this as soon as possible....
  4. Verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification code: Hi,I have been waiting a couple hours with no reply of a verification code to access my computer this is serious as I could fail a course I am doing without this code as it gives me access to all of my school work. I need this code ASAP to get my work completed....
  5. Verification code

Verification code: Hi,I have been waiting a couple hours with no reply of a verification code to access my computer this is serious as I could fail a course I am doing without this code as it gives me access to all of my school work. I need this code ASAP to get my work completed....
  6. verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verification code: Im on my laptop and it ask me to get verification code on my email however when I try to do the process I wait for couple of minutes and never getting the code.I'm afraid to redo the process since im afraid that my account will be lock out....
  7. verification code

verification code: Im on my laptop and it ask me to get verification code on my email however when I try to do the process I wait for couple of minutes and never getting the code.I'm afraid to redo the process since im afraid that my account will be lock out....
  8. Verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification code: My verification code by sms didnt arrive for 12 hour, what should i do? Icant login to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification-code/864a0f4b-66a5-4e26-97a3-ef7a63431f14
  9. Verification codes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification codes: Hello,i am receiving verification codes sometimes without me sign in. It is someone trying to get into my account or is just a glitch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification-codes/33ee5789-4a56-47d8-b947-098b3790d0ef
  10. CODE VERIFICATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CODE VERIFICATION: I HAVE ENTERED MY VERIFICATION CODE BUT IT FREEZES AT THAT POINT NO FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-verification/ffa5b66e-90db-4ebe-b5bb-76cf08e2e3a5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. social security number live.com.ar