Windows 10: Change name Windows Calendar

Discus and support Change name Windows Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I just switched from mac to windows and I'm trying to figure out how to make different calenders. Like one for work, school, private etc. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robin_Underscore, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Change name Windows Calendar

Hi, so I just switched from mac to windows and I'm trying to figure out how to make different calenders. Like one for work, school, private etc. and give them different colors and names. I can make a new calender but then it makes a holiday one that I can't edit the name of. I have no clue how to make 3 separate calendars.

Help would be appriciated

Change name Windows Calendar 9d06bc12-1cbf-40d1-be31-7f9e893562be?upload=true.png

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Calendars and tasks / Adding and managing tasks

:)

Robin_Underscore, Nov 10, 2020

2. change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Nov 10, 2020
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Nov 10, 2020
  4. mjm1039 Win User

Change name Windows Calendar

Change my Name on Window 8 Phnone Calendar

I changed my profile on my hotmail account, changing my name, but on my windows 8 nokia lumina phone, my calendar is still listed as "cole's" calendar, which is the name that I originally set my hotmail account under. How can I get the new name recognized
    by my phone?

mjm1039, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Change name Windows Calendar

1. Change name Windows Calendar - Similar Threads - Change name Calendar

2. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  3. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  4. name change

name change: Microsoft apps wont recognize my wife's new last name. i have changed the google contact to her correct name. when i log into gmail from a browser, it is correct. when i log in with the mail and calendar, it shows her old name....
  5. CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE: Hey thereI have recently updated my PC to Windows 11 and when I opened the calendar there was a different language below the number/datesyou can see in the screenshot belowSo can anyone please help me to change the language of this stuff?RegardsAKSHAT MEENA...
  6. CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE

CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE: Hey thereI have recently updated my PC to Windows 11 and when I opened the calendar there was a different language below the number/datesyou can see in the screenshot belowSo can anyone please help me to change the language of this stuff?RegardsAKSHAT MEENA...
  7. Changing name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing name: I want to change a display name of my account. Can you give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-name/3d999146-af64-4403-aa50-9ded36729cbf
  8. "Family calendar" URL Points to Incorrect Calendar Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Family calendar" URL Points to Incorrect Calendar Name: When I browse to our family calendar from the https://account.microsoft.com/family/, the link points to this location: https://outlook.live.com/calendar/view/month?OCID=family_calendar Note that the "f" is not capitalized in the link above, however the Family website...
  9. Name change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Name change: How do I change the name of my wifi network? It still identifies as the previous owner of the modem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/name-change/e1b35745-5a43-422e-ac95-3dec4b3b29cd
  10. Windows 10 Calendar - how to change name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar - how to change name: I recently switched over to Windows 10 email, calendar. When I send an invite to someone the name that appears in the email is an "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" while the account is a business email, how do you change that?...