Windows 10: Change name

Discus and support Change name in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the name which appears on the initial log-in screen under the portrait picture ? Currently it's PC !!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mokaikai, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Mokaikai Win User

Change name

How do I change the name which appears on the initial log-in screen under the portrait picture ? Currently it's PC !!

:)

Mokaikai, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Change name

1. Change name - Similar Threads - Change name

2. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...: Im unable to change my signin name on my version of Windows 10. Im on a pc. I accidentally used my email address when I re loaded Windows, and now I can't remove it. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...: Im unable to change my signin name on my version of Windows 10. Im on a pc. I accidentally used my email address when I re loaded Windows, and now I can't remove it. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change Start up name and other info that appears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change Start up name and other info that appears: Hi,I have unfortunately had to go thru a reinstallation of windows.When I boot one account only I see the name 'USER'.I would like to change this to my microsoft account name.Following the instructions via settings, and going to the microsoft tech community, my signed-in name...
  6. Changing account name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing account name: When one changes their account name in windows Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts ... isn't the name under "users" subfolder meant to change as well ?? This see image didn't work, nor can I simply rename the folder. Can anyone advise why this may be the case ?...
  7. minecraft name change randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  8. minecraft name change randomly

minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  9. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  10. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....