Windows 10: Change needed for Office 365 soon!

Discus and support Change needed for Office 365 soon! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need to have change to Office 365 before being charged on January 7, 2021. I'm sure other users must be finding this issue! If there is a way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cheryl H.NW, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Change needed for Office 365 soon!

Need to have change to Office 365 before being charged on January 7, 2021. I'm sure other users must be finding this issue! If there is a way I can correct this, please let me know!

Live Mail is only way to email document--need to have other options!! Live Mail is no longer an option since it doesn't exist!

Microsoft, please send update to Cheryl Huskins at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Thank you

:)

Cheryl H.NW, Dec 9, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Change needed for Office 365 soon!

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Change needed for Office 365 soon!

1. Change needed for Office 365 soon! - Similar Threads - Change needed Office

2. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  3. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  4. Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android: I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the second header, the text in the headers remains the same. Desktops and tablets have a somewhat different format concerning Header...
  5. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  6. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  7. Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams: Today, we are pleased to announce that Microsoft Kaizala is rolling out to all eligible Microsoft 365 and Office 365 commercial customers worldwide, making it generally available in 40 languages across 180+ markets. We are also announcing plans to bring Kaizala capabilities...
  8. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  9. Change Office 365 subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...
  10. Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365: We’re pleased to announce an update to the Office 365 people profile experience under Delve, which consolidates the profile and activity pages to make it easier for you to discover relevant content, connect with your colleagues and find experts inside your organization. Watch...