Windows 10: change network owners email address

Discus and support change network owners email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I no longer have the email address I used when I first set up my desktop computer, how do I change it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SheriBell2, Sep 6, 2021.

1. change network owners email address

I no longer have the email address I used when I first set up my desktop computer, how do I change it?

:)

SheriBell2, Sep 6, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 6, 2021
  3. Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 6, 2021
  4. TishuntKL Win User

change network owners email address

How do I change the email address of Owner of PC

I have windows10 and for some reason the email address is incorrect under the Owner profile (Administrator) how do I change it?

TIA

TishuntKL, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

change network owners email address

1. change network owners email address - Similar Threads - change network owners

2. Change of email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of email address: Hi ,I want to change email address on Microsoft account. My previous organization email address is still showing as my Microsoft account. I do not have access to that email address. How can I change the main email address.My Windows laptop is also using the old email address...
  3. Change of email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change of email address: Hi ,I want to change email address on Microsoft account. My previous organization email address is still showing as my Microsoft account. I do not have access to that email address. How can I change the main email address.My Windows laptop is also using the old email address...
  4. Changed email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed email address: I have a Microsoft 365 Account for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but we've moved from Texas to Idaho and now have another email address. What do I need to do to use Outlook with an updated email address....
  5. Changed email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed email address: I have a Microsoft 365 Account for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but we've moved from Texas to Idaho and now have another email address. What do I need to do to use Outlook with an updated email address....
  6. Email address change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Email address change: Hello, My 10 year old son somehow switched my email address to a different address? He was using for gaming and thought it was okay given he knew my password. How do I change it back? Please as I'm really starting to panic....
  7. Changing email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing email address: I moved 2+ years ago, the email address at my old address is long defunct. I want to update my windows 10 but microsoft wants to verify through my defunct address. any ideas?...
  8. changing a email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing a email address: When I set up microsoft on windows 10 I missed a letter in my email address. It should have been .net but I typed .et. Now I can't get into it and I can't verify anything because it wan't to send me a email to verify. The email address is wrong and I'll never get an email....
  9. email address change

email address change: When I tried to download pdf viewer, the wrong email address came up. I need to change it. Help me change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-change/f65362f1-72c6-49e2-b2e9-e8fdd871c150"
  10. Change of Email address

Change of Email address: Hi, I am totally confused. One month ago, I attempted to change my email address (because I am probably going to change my ISP) to a Google address. I was notified that it would take one month. Today I was notified that it had been changed (unfortunately to the wrong...