Windows 10: Change notifications so they can be moved.

Discus and support Change notifications so they can be moved. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You people are such dirty **** birds! "It's by design that notifications appear on the bottom right corner of Win 10." I wonder why? No I don't. You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElsieCasper, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Change notifications so they can be moved.

You people are such dirty **** birds! "It's by design that notifications appear on the bottom right corner of Win 10." I wonder why? No I don't. You place them there because that's where the down arrow on most scroll bars is so while people are trying to scroll down those notifications pop up and they click them entirely by mistake. This means more click through dollars. This means I open emails I never would've opened or ads or offers I never would've clicked on. Youtube does the same thing. When you search for a video the ad has a delay so that it doesn't appear until the person is likely trying to click on a video. Suddenly the ad/ads appear, pushing the video list down so you accidentally click where your chosen video had been before you clicked.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Not only do you pull this dishonest **** on people you designed your updates to slowly disable the computer/ network until the user complies and installs the new updates. Get your **** together or your company will be the next to be torn down. Don't strut like you're above reproach. Karma will find you. The only reason you exist as a company is because there aren't enough other OS companies to challenge you but as soon as a more honest option appears, you're extinct.

:)

ElsieCasper, Sep 21, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 21, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Change notifications so they can be moved.

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Change notifications so they can be moved.

1. Change notifications so they can be moved. - Similar Threads - Change notifications moved

2. Moving notifications visual impairment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving notifications visual impairment: Hello,I have a colleague who is visually impaired - he has no peripheral vision in his right eye. Given this, he is unable to see the notification pop-ups that appear in the lower right corner when he is looking at his computer.I have seen other questions in this forum that...
  3. Moving notifications visual impairment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving notifications visual impairment: Hello,I have a colleague who is visually impaired - he has no peripheral vision in his right eye. Given this, he is unable to see the notification pop-ups that appear in the lower right corner when he is looking at his computer.I have seen other questions in this forum that...
  4. The item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no...: i recently installed winrar and whenever i try to open it, it comes up with that message. im not sure how to fix it and i have tried deleting and reinstalling winrar but it makes no difference and still comes up with the same issue, does anyone know how to fix it so i can...
  5. Move Popup Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Popup Notifications: I have a dual monitor setup on my desktop. Is there a way to move the popup notifications from my main monitor to my secondary monitor? It gets annoying when they popup while I'm working on something. 168793
  6. change notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    change notifications: How can I change notifications on my computer so that everytime an email comes in, it doesn't flash the little window in the lower right hand corner informing me of this. it is annoying. Thank you....
  7. Moving the notification banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving the notification banner: Hi, Is it possible to move the location of the notification banner? It popping up in the bottom right very often covers the command line that I am using when I am using split screen terminal, which is frustrating. A few people have asked about this, and the answer seems to...
  8. Shortcut moved or changed so can’t download Streamlabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut moved or changed so can’t download Streamlabs: So I am a streamer and YouTuber and if you know then Streamlabs is a very important app to improve your stream. I have followed instructions off YouTube and the app downloads (from the internet) but then it says the shortcut has been changed or moved, so then when I try to...
  9. Move the notification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move the notification?: I want the notifications to show up in another place than bottom right, since that usually covers important parts of my programs. In earlier versions of Windows 10 you could change it to top right with a registry key, but this is no longer possible. Any solutions? submitted...
  10. The item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no...: I was working on a word document. I saved and went to reopen when I received this error message. Is there any way to retrieve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-item-that-this-shortcut-refers-to-has-been/91ca19b1-21a3-47ea-a9d8-2099c4bee19f"