Windows 10: change notifications

Discus and support change notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change notifications on my computer so that everytime an email comes in, it doesn't flash the little window in the lower right hand corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rosi Przybilla, Jul 23, 2020.

1. change notifications

How can I change notifications on my computer so that everytime an email comes in, it doesn't flash the little window in the lower right hand corner informing me of this. it is annoying.

Thank you.

:)

Rosi Przybilla, Jul 23, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

change notifications

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

change notifications

1. change notifications - Similar Threads - change notifications

2. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound: This isn't a question, but a quick guide on how you can change the Action Center sound in Windows 10 as I noticed this has been asked multiple times, but never answered properly.You can change any of the default Windows sounds in the 'Personalize' menu. 1. Right-click on an...
  3. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound: This isn't a question, but a quick guide on how you can change the Action Center sound in Windows 10 as I noticed this has been asked multiple times, but never answered properly.You can change any of the default Windows sounds in the 'Personalize' menu. 1. Right-click on an...
  4. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...: Hey everybody,so I have two audio output devices speakers and headphones and two audio input devices camera and headphones.I've set up a command through my G-Hub to be able to change between them with the press of a button.The problem is that I don't get any kind of...
  6. Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...

Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...: Hey everybody,so I have two audio output devices speakers and headphones and two audio input devices camera and headphones.I've set up a command through my G-Hub to be able to change between them with the press of a button.The problem is that I don't get any kind of...
  7. How to change notification settings display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  8. How to change notification settings display?

How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  9. I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.: Hello, I am the manager of Office 365 at the University.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-quarantine-notifications?view=o365-worldwideI would like to change the content of the quarantine policy mail shown in the link...
  10. I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.

I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.: Hello, I am the manager of Office 365 at the University.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-quarantine-notifications?view=o365-worldwideI would like to change the content of the quarantine policy mail shown in the link...