Windows 10: change number

Discus and support change number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I change the phone number for my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by richarddarrett, Aug 17, 2019.

1. change number

how do I change the phone number for my Microsoft account

:)

richarddarrett, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Aug 17, 2019
  4. BrianMBC Win User

change number

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

change number

1. change number - Similar Threads - change number

2. My account got hacked they changed my email and number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked they changed my email and number: Hello My other account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked they changed my email, password, number etc...what do i need to do???...
  3. My account got hacked they changed my email and number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked they changed my email and number: Hello My other account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked they changed my email, password, number etc...what do i need to do???...
  4. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  5. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  6. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  7. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  8. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

9. Need to change phone number to verify anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change phone number to verify anything: Need to change phone number to verify anthing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-phone-number-to-verify-anything/36c0bdd7-eba4-409f-b4f1-089e66aa4ee8
  10. Need to change phone number to verify anything

Need to change phone number to verify anything: Need to change phone number to verify anthing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-phone-number-to-verify-anything/36c0bdd7-eba4-409f-b4f1-089e66aa4ee8