Windows 10: change number

Discus and support change number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I change the phone number for my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by richarddarrett, Aug 17, 2019.

1. change number

how do I change the phone number for my Microsoft account

:)

richarddarrett, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Aug 17, 2019
  4. BrianMBC Win User

change number

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

change number

1. change number - Similar Threads - change number

2. How can i change my mobile number for Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i change my mobile number for Microsoft account.: I want to change my mobile number as the current number is not my personal number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-mobile-number-for-microsoft/75ee7294-a5d0-4934-b67d-d4d2769e0534"
  3. Change disk numbering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change disk numbering: Hello. I recently built a new PC, and i first booted from a 3.5" HDD from my old PC to recover some data off it, before booting from my new M.2 ssd 1tb, and installing a new copy of windows 10 on it. But now, i have my old hdd connected inside the case as well for backups...
  4. Microsoft account security has 2 phone numbers How to change one?

Microsoft account security has 2 phone numbers How to change one?: Both security phone numbers on my Microsoft account are the same landline. I can't see how to change one to my mobile so I can read text messages. As usual my questions seem to have led me to the wrong place....
  5. PHYSICALDRIVE numbering keeps changing between reboots for my NVMe device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PHYSICALDRIVE numbering keeps changing between reboots for my NVMe device: I have few NVMe storage devices connected to my system. After booting to windows, "wmic diskdrive" command under power shell lists device with "PHYSICALDRIVE #". But after a reboot same device comes up with a different number, which was assigned to different drive earlier....
  6. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

in Windows 10 Customization
    The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579
  7. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

in Windows 10 Support
    The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579
  8. how to change the screenshot number?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to change the screenshot number?: I have a ton of screenshots using Windows + Prt Scr, and they go back for quite a while. I've lately categorized them into different folders, however when I now take screenshots, and I try to add the respective screenshot to its proper folder, I sometimes get a warning that...
  9. Why does the string representation of floating-point numbers change after .NET update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does the string representation of floating-point numbers change after .NET update?: After Windows has updated, some calculated values have changed in the last digit, e.g. from -0.0776529085243926 to -0.0776529085243925. The change is always down by one and both even and odd numbers are affected. This seems to be related to KB4486153, as reverting this update...
  10. How to change phone number on Microsoft account

How to change phone number on Microsoft account: I need to edit phone number on Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-phone-number-on-microsoft-account/5bab2d82-0fcc-4402-8c37-3c078713705c"