Windows 10: Change of hardware and need to reactivate the windows.

Discus and support Change of hardware and need to reactivate the windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried to reactivate the windows, but It said unable to reactivate and I also check that my windows version is retail version. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SehBeng, Nov 16, 2019.

1. SehBeng Win User

Change of hardware and need to reactivate the windows.

I tried to reactivate the windows, but It said unable to reactivate and I also check that my windows version is retail version. Help!

:)

SehBeng, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Jack_924 Win User
    Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change

I changed a lot of the hardware on my device recently, however I followed the steps on the Microsoft support page to get my computer ready for the hardware change so that I could reactivate Windows 10 after I changed the hardware. However, now it won't reactivate,
    and has the error code 0xC004F025, and when I try to troubleshoot it says "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

My Windows 10 was a free upgrade from Windows 7.

Jack_924, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Change of hardware and need to reactivate the windows.

Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change

I changed a lot of the hardware on my device recently, however I followed the steps on the Microsoft support page to get my computer ready for the hardware change so that I could reactivate Windows 10 after I changed the hardware. However, now it
    won't reactivate, and has the error code 0xC004F213, and when I try to troubleshoot it says "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."Try again lateTry again lateTry again late but not reactivate till now my Microsoft
    accont also correct.

mahijitsingh and i want to activate my windiw, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Change of hardware and need to reactivate the windows.

1. Change of hardware and need to reactivate the windows. - Similar Threads - Change hardware need

2. XP that needed reactivating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XP that needed reactivating after hardware change: Many thanks for the advice BS. Set up computer with all the requested ID and rang the reactivation centre and the robot guided me through getting it reactivated.. Time consuming, but worth the effort. Up and running......
  3. XP that needed reactivating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XP that needed reactivating after hardware change: Many thanks for the advice BS. Set up computer with all the requested ID and rang the reactivation centre and the robot guided me through getting it reactivated.. Time consuming, but worth the effort. Up and running......
  4. Change of hardware reactivation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change of hardware reactivation: Here is my situation -Many moons ago I built my own computer -I installed Windows 8/8.1 on it and activated it with a legitimately purchased retail product key. I no longer have access to this product key. -In the free upgrade period I updated to windows 10 -I have a...
  5. Reactivating windows after a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating windows after a hardware change.: Hello, I recently replaced the motherboard of my PC and not I can't reactivate windows. Trying to change product key returns error 0x803FA067....
  6. Reactivating windows after hardware change

Reactivating windows after hardware change: Recently changed the hardware of my computer and trying to reactivate windows 10. I used the free upgrade that was sent out for windows 7 and 8.1 users to get access to windows 10. I followed all of the steps on the support page, but after selecting the device that is linked...
  7. Need help reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change

Need help reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change: Hello, I've just made a significant hardware change recently. I changed almost everything in my PC except the GPU and storage devices. I tried to reactivate Windows 10 but got stuck at the "select device" step. Windows doesn't include my "new" PC in the list. This is my...
  8. Hardware Change Reactivation

Hardware Change Reactivation: Hello All, I know there are multiple threads out there for this already but I think this is different, so if y'all know of a place that has the answer, then my apologies... Anyway, I just change out some hardware and when I booted up I got hit with the little watermark...
  9. Upgraded hardware, windows needs to be reactivated.

Upgraded hardware, windows needs to be reactivated.: I recently got a new motherboard, cpu, and ram installed in my pc and I now have a watermark at the bottom of my screen saying "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". I went to the activation settings, clicked troubleshoot and a tab opens up saying "We...
  10. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Recently I switched out my motherboard and CPU, so I've been trying to reactivate Windows after reinstalling it. Before I changed my hardware, I made sure that my license was linked to my Microsoft account. However, when I go to the activation settings I get the...