Windows 10: change of version

Discus and support change of version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Something extremely unexpected happened to me. My windows were installed with OS build 14393. After a week I checked and it showed version 10586.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MirzaIqbal1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. change of version

Hi. Something extremely unexpected happened to me. My windows were installed with OS build 14393. After a week I checked and it showed version 10586. How is it possible that the version reverted to older. Please reply. it's urgent

:)

MirzaIqbal1, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue change of version :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2018
  4. groze Win User

change of version

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

change of version

1. change of version - Similar Threads - change version

2. How do i activate free version of windows 10 , motherboard for my laptop was changed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i activate free version of windows 10 , motherboard for my laptop was changed.: How do i activate free version of windows 10 which was running without any issues, my laptop had some issue and had to change the motherboard. Tried Microsoft support but no use....
  3. Latest Office 365 version changed fonts and spacing of menus/content

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Latest Office 365 version changed fonts and spacing of menus/content: Along with the fancy new icons, the latest version of Microsoft Office changed all of the fonts and spacing within the applications. I am running Microsoft Office 365 version 1905 build 11629.20214. This included Menus, toolbars and in app content. For example, in Outlook, I...
  4. The version details weren't changed by yesterday's Patch Tuesday WU. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The version details weren't changed by yesterday's Patch Tuesday WU. Windows 10: There was a WU on the 4th May that changed the Version etc to v1809 17763.475. There was a huge Patch Tuesday WU yesterday but the version etc is still v1809 17763.475. This is unusual, surely so what's the reason?...
  5. Wrong version of Windows 10. Can I change it without losing stuff?

Wrong version of Windows 10. Can I change it without losing stuff?: Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having? A while back I bought a cheap hand built gaming PC from a guy who lived next door to me. For a while I had no problems with it (it runs games surprisingly well for something so cheap and cobbled together...
  6. Windows 10 wont reactivate after motherboard change. Version changed

Windows 10 wont reactivate after motherboard change. Version changed: Hello, this is odd, and after getting hung up on by Microsoft's International Technical Support, I'm pretty fed up. Yesterday. I had Win7 Ultimate on a MSI motherboard, with an AMD fx-6300 processor. Its old, slow, so I picked up a new motherboard and a new Ryzen5 CPU....
  7. I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates...

I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates...: I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start receiving updates again but cant [ATTACH] I trouble-shooted and it says that i have a windows 10 home digital license and to use it i need to get windows 10 home so i used the media creation installer but...
  8. In the latest version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection how do I change Pyramid from Random...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the latest version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection how do I change Pyramid from Random...: I can't find a way to select solvable deck for the difficulty option on this latest version. I am a Premium Player but the only options I get are the choice of a wild card or an extra deal. More often than not the Random decks are not solvable. You'll see as soon as the deck...
  9. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  10. Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't save or change Proxy Manual configuration - Version 1809: Hello, I farmated yesterday my PC for this reason and the problem was solved I could edit proxy settings then I continued installing my work programs and other stuf and today found out that proxy setting don't work again I can't save them, I click save I exit the window and...