Windows 10: change of version

Discus and support change of version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Something extremely unexpected happened to me. My windows were installed with OS build 14393. After a week I checked and it showed version 10586.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MirzaIqbal1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. change of version

Hi. Something extremely unexpected happened to me. My windows were installed with OS build 14393. After a week I checked and it showed version 10586. How is it possible that the version reverted to older. Please reply. it's urgent

:)

MirzaIqbal1, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue change of version :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2018
  4. groze Win User

change of version

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

change of version

1. change of version - Similar Threads - change version

2. changing windows 10 version/edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing windows 10 version/edition: my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319
  3. changing windows 10 version/edition

in Windows 10 Support
    changing windows 10 version/edition: my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319
  4. After changing edition using Dism Installer still shows original version

After changing edition using Dism Installer still shows original version: So I want to get around Microsofts unsupporting my language with latest Fast Insider. There is No 18329 for Pro PL-PL. However there is one for Home, Home N and Pro N. So, I downloaded 18329 Home and using DISM changed it to Pro (PL-PL), everything went fine (except that...
  5. Installer after changing edition using Dism still show original version

Installer after changing edition using Dism still show original version: So I want to get around Microsofts unsupporting my language with latest Fast Insider. There is No 18329 for Pro PL-PL. However there is one for Home, Home N and Pro N. So, I downloaded 18329 Home and using DISM changed it to Pro (PL-PL), everything went fine (except that...
  6. How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version: Probably (hopefully) asked before, but unfortunately I can't find an answer. I just bought the normal java version of Minecraft, but after I installed it for my child to play on Windows, I realised that in order to play with an XBox controller, I need the Windows 10...
  7. Will Changing From An Inactivated Version of Windows to a Legitimate One Delete Files?

Will Changing From An Inactivated Version of Windows to a Legitimate One Delete Files?: Hi, I currently have a version of Windows which us said to be unable to be activated due to the absence of a valid digital license or product key. I believe that the version I initially installed was 64 bit Windows 10 Home, but it is now described in the activation settings...
  8. Bluetooth changes from 1803 to 1809 version? Qualcomm tws issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth changes from 1803 to 1809 version? Qualcomm tws issues.: Got some true wireless earbuds with the qualcomm QCC3026 and seems version 1809 is the culprit why there are not working correctly. They only identify as voice and drivers do not seem to install. Tested first with intel 8264 bluetooth, latest drivers on 1809. Installed as...
  9. Bluetooth changes from 1803 to 1809 version? Qualcomm tws issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth changes from 1803 to 1809 version? Qualcomm tws issues.: Got some true wireless earbuds with the qualcomm QCC3026 and seems version 1809 is the culprit why there are not working correctly. They only identify as voice and drivers do not seem to install. Tested first with intel 8264 bluetooth, latest drivers on 1809. Installed as...
  10. Activating Windows after a hardware change and updating version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows after a hardware change and updating version of Windows: Hi there, I recently updated my hardware to get a ray-tracing compatible GPU. I also upgraded my motherboard and CPU while I was at it. After changing my hardware, I also had to update to Windows 10 version 1809 to be able to use Ray Tracing. Because of this, the product...