Windows 10: change of version

Discus and support change of version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Something extremely unexpected happened to me. My windows were installed with OS build 14393. After a week I checked and it showed version 10586.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MirzaIqbal1, Nov 9, 2018.

1. MirzaIqbal1 Win User

change of version

Hi. Something extremely unexpected happened to me. My windows were installed with OS build 14393. After a week I checked and it showed version 10586. How is it possible that the version reverted to older. Please reply. it's urgent

:)

MirzaIqbal1, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue change of version :p

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2018
  4. groze Win User

change of version

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

change of version

1. change of version - Similar Threads - change version

2. Activating Windows after a hardware change and updating version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows after a hardware change and updating version of Windows: Hi there, I recently updated my hardware to get a ray-tracing compatible GPU. I also upgraded my motherboard and CPU while I was at it. After changing my hardware, I also had to update to Windows 10 version 1809 to be able to use Ray Tracing. Because of this, the product...
  3. Activating windows 10 after hardware change - version mismatch - how to install older...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows 10 after hardware change - version mismatch - how to install older...: Sorry if this has been asked before, could not find it. I just finished installing new motherboard and cpu. Linked my license before that to my account. Created bootable USB from my old windows version 10.0.17134.376. Installed fresh windows from that same USB after the...
  4. A look at Search changes in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    A look at Search changes in Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft released the October 2018 Update yesterday on the November 2018 Patch Tuesday; while the update was delayed quite a bit because of issues that were not detected in time before it was published briefly on Windows Update, work on the next feature update continued...
  5. Version 1803 changed display appearance - fonts now look silly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Version 1803 changed display appearance - fonts now look silly: Just got updated to version 1803 and the appearance of windows and menus has changed quite dramatically. I have a Lenovo laptop with a high dpi display so have been using a display scale of 200% to make it readable. This has been fine in all previous versions of Windows but...
  6. OneDrive Will Not Sync. Cannot Uninstall Corrupt Version. Cannot Change Settings.

OneDrive Will Not Sync. Cannot Uninstall Corrupt Version. Cannot Change Settings.: Ok. I have tried to unistall OneDrive. Can't do it. It won't disappear. Can't get rid of it. Have tried uninstall, several restarts, nothing. So when I install the new version, it's just the same problems. Can't change settings. Nothing will sync. This happened after the...
  7. How To Change Boot Sequence in Win 10 -- Classic question different version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Change Boot Sequence in Win 10 -- Classic question different version: Hi My manufacturer (Lenovo) says that: Microsoft requires Lenovo to configure all Microsoft Windows 8 and 10 PCs with the following UEFI firmware (BIOS) settings: UEFI only Secure Boot With these settings, it is not possible to boot a Legacy operating system such as...
  8. Windows 10 Home (Version: 1083) **Windows won't let me change my Network Between Public and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home (Version: 1083) **Windows won't let me change my Network Between Public and...: Hey Community! I've been trying to switch my wifi from Public to Private for several hours and I can't find how to do it. I tried watching videos and they told me go to Your Wifi (Bottom Right corner with the signal Bars) > Click the Wifi your connected to > Click...
  9. Issues after updating Windows 10 to version 1809: 1) Every restart changes everything back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues after updating Windows 10 to version 1809: 1) Every restart changes everything back...: After updating to version 1809, I am thinking something got messed up on my computer. Here what happened: The first time turning on the computer after the update, it came to my profile login screen, I put in my password and it told me the user profile didn't exist. Tried...
  10. My mouse cursor changed to an older version and my screen glitched..

My mouse cursor changed to an older version and my screen glitched..: Sorry for my poor grammar. My mouse cursor changed to an older version. I don't exactly know why, but after downloading some themes on themebeta, my mouse cursor changed and it really freaks me out. I downloaded a slideshow theme ( i don't know how to explain it ). It is used...