Windows 10: change owners

Discus and support change owners in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do i change administrators and make this HP laptop running windows 10 that was givin to me mine ? my account etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by joevantrump, Nov 26, 2018.

1. change owners

how do i change administrators and make this HP laptop running windows 10 that was givin to me mine ? my account etc.

:)

joevantrump, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2018
  3. BobZ2 Win User
    Old Owner Name

I bought a used Axim. I changed the Device ID in Settings -> System ->

About. I changed the owner name in Settings -> Personal -> Owner Info.

But when I use Send To on a Windows 7 "desktop", the option for my

Axim lists the old owner's name. Not a major problem, but definitely

annoying. I couldn't find that name in the registry (on the Axim).

Can anyone suggest another place to look?

Thanks.

BobZ2, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

change owners

Brink, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

change owners

1. change owners - Similar Threads - change owners

2. I accidentally changed the owner of drive c: from system to my user account and I don't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally changed the owner of drive c: from system to my user account and I don't...: I did this by complete accident and people are saying it is bad and makes the pc unstable making icons disappear etc. I have yet to encounter these issues people listed but just incase would like to know if there is a fix that doesn't involve reinstalling windows....
  3. I accidentally changed the owner of drive c: from system to my user account and I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally changed the owner of drive c: from system to my user account and I don't...: I did this by complete accident and people are saying it is bad and makes the pc unstable making icons disappear etc. I have yet to encounter these issues people listed but just incase would like to know if there is a fix that doesn't involve reinstalling windows....
  4. I accidentally changed the owner of drive c: from system to my user account and I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  6. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  7. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. You require permission from [ME] to make changes to this file even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You require permission from [ME] to make changes to this file even though I'm the owner: Hi,I have problem with deleting some folders from Program Files. I'm getting message: "You require permission from DESKTOP-xxx\myUsername to make changes to this folder.". I was getting the same message before, but instead of "DESKTOP-xxx\myUsername" was "SYSTEM", so I...
  9. You require permission from [ME] to make changes to this file even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You require permission from [ME] to make changes to this file even though I'm the owner: Hi,I have problem with deleting some folders from Program Files. I'm getting message: "You require permission from DESKTOP-xxx\myUsername to make changes to this folder.". I was getting the same message before, but instead of "DESKTOP-xxx\myUsername" was "SYSTEM", so I...
  10. You require permission from [ME] to make changes to this file even though I'm the owner