Windows 10: Change password back to an old password

Discus and support Change password back to an old password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi thereI know how to change password.. but i have been asked too many times now to change my password, that i can't remember the new ones anymore, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HobieObarzanek, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Change password back to an old password

Hi thereI know how to change password.. but i have been asked too many times now to change my password, that i can't remember the new ones anymore, and want to go back to an old reliable passwordAny idea how to do that?Everytime i try it just says "You have used an old password" and wont let me use itBest regardsHobie

:)

HobieObarzanek, Jun 29, 2021

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Change password back to an old password

Password change for Windows10

Hi,

There are several ways on how change the user accounts password in Windows 10. We recommend that you follow these steps to easily change your Windows password.

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Change password back to an old password

1. Change password back to an old password - Similar Threads - Change password old

2. I want to get my old password back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get my old password back: Hi, I want to get back my old password because I don't feel comfortable changing the password every 72 days , as it is very annoying to me making me change non stop when my account is the only account in the computer having the fact that I am the administrative. Is there any...
  3. I want to change my new password to my old password

I want to change my new password to my old password: I am so fricking ANGRY and ANNOYED by it. Microsoft,PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE AND UPDATE FOR IT. YOU DON'T DECIDE WHETHER MY PASSWORD OK?! THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-new-password-to-my-old/35036b15-9692-46ad-af95-ea39639ec260
  4. Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password: I accidentally changed my Microsoft account password when I changed my lock screen password on the computer. I did not know that the password used to unlock the computer lock screen was the password used on the Microsoft account. Even though I have no intention of changing my...
  5. Changing a password back to a pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing a password back to a pin: After dealing with a new laptop, now I have to have the entire Microsoft password to get into my older little laptop. I'd love to get this changed back to just a 4 digit pin. Is there any way on earth to do this? The odd thing is, all I need is the pin to get into the new...
  6. Changing a password back to a pin

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing a password back to a pin: After dealing with a new laptop, now I have to have the entire Microsoft password to get into my older little laptop. I'd love to get this changed back to just a 4 digit pin. Is there any way on earth to do this? The odd thing is, all I need is the pin to get into the new...
  7. Old Password

Old Password: I have an older Laptop running Win 10. I wish to give to my grandson. My password must be an older MS account password because it doesn't accept my current MS password and I don't have a password disk for the older password. Need Help...
  8. Can I get my old password back?

Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  9. Using an old password

Using an old password: Hi there, Is there anyway I can reuse a previous password i’ve already used? It’s so frustrating that if i change, it says i can’t use an old password. Thanks....
  10. Change from password BACK to PIN?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change from password BACK to PIN?: On one of the previews some time ago I changed from using a PIN over to a Windows/Microsoft logon password. Why? I don't recall. Now I want to go back to using a PIN but I can not find a route to do so. Settings: Accounts: Sign-in Options has areas for me to change my...