Windows 10: Change password box not showing

Discus and support Change password box not showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just reset my laptop and went to change my password, but everytime i click on it the box shows up for a split second then dissapears.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by X7w7, Nov 10, 2019.

1. X7w7 Win User

Change password box not showing

I just reset my laptop and went to change my password, but everytime i click on it the box shows up for a split second then dissapears.

:)

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Nov 10, 2019
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Change password box not showing

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Change password box not showing

1. Change password box not showing - Similar Threads - Change password box

2. Windows showing sign in instead of password box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing sign in instead of password box: I am not able to sign in to my windows 11. When i start my pc its showing me my account profile on the top and sign in is written below it and there is no password box and when i click on that sign in button its shows me just a moment but nothing happens it again show ne the...
  3. System not showing password box anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    System not showing password box anymore: I dont know what I did but now I cant sign in to computer since the password box is not showing. I dont have sign in options button as well so I cant do anything in the sign in page. Please help me I need it bad...
  4. System not showing password box anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not showing password box anymore: I dont know what I did but now I cant sign in to computer since the password box is not showing. I dont have sign in options button as well so I cant do anything in the sign in page. Please help me I need it bad...
  5. System not showing password box anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Password box not showing for Local User

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box not showing for Local User: My personal account is able to be logged into as normal. However, when trying to log in with the Local User account I added it lets me click it but no password box shows up and the "Sign In" button does nothing when clicked. I've restarted my computer many times to no avail....
  7. Password box not showing for Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box not showing for Local User: My personal account is able to be logged into as normal. However, when trying to log in with the Local User account I added it lets me click it but no password box shows up and the "Sign In" button does nothing when clicked. I've restarted my computer many times to no avail....
  8. Password box not showing for Local User

9. Password box won't show. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box won't show. Windows 10: I have tried alt ctrl del still blurred. I tried safe mode with networking still blurred. I tried to do the startup repair still no show. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-wont-show-windows-10/51271911-c88a-4f85-b2a0-dc8e5821e4f5
  10. Password box won't show. Windows 10

Password box won't show. Windows 10: I have tried alt ctrl del still blurred. I tried safe mode with networking still blurred. I tried to do the startup repair still no show. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-wont-show-windows-10/51271911-c88a-4f85-b2a0-dc8e5821e4f5