Windows 10: Change Password

Discus and support Change Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I change my password to login to win 10 at bootup 87232 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ben Daniels, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Change Password

How do I change my password to login to win 10 at bootup

:)

Ben Daniels, Jun 20, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Changing Password Hint Without Changing Password

You can't get help, but you sure can get sympathy: I'm sorry, you can't change your password hint without changing your password.

BulldogXX, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Changing passwords

BIOS is firmware to perform hardware initialization during the booting process and for pre boot configurations. CMOS is a battery that stores you BIOS settings. If you remove the battery and power off PC, the BIOS is reset to default. The battery prevents
    this from happening when unplugged from A/C power.

CMOS is a coin battery that you see in watches, car fobs and many other gadgets and devices, but these are a little larger. Usually CR2032 battery is used on PC's.

seahawks65, Jun 20, 2017
  4. pepanee Win User

Change Password

Are you talking about this login screen? Or are you talking about a password to a screen before this one?
    If it's one before this one, are you talking about a password right after the BIOS screen?

Change Password [​IMG]

pepanee, Jun 20, 2017
  5. yes this screen sorry for confusion

Ben Daniels, Jun 20, 2017
  6. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change Password

1. Change Password - Similar Threads - Change Password

2. How can I change the Windows administrator password on my HP laptop after encountering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the Windows administrator password on my HP laptop after encountering...: Subject: Assistance Needed Windows Administrator Password Issue on HP Envy x360Dear Support Team,I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am experiencing while trying to reset my Windows password on my HP Envy X360.Currently, the administrative password is not being...
  3. How can I change the Windows administrator password on my HP laptop after encountering...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the Windows administrator password on my HP laptop after encountering...: Subject: Assistance Needed Windows Administrator Password Issue on HP Envy x360Dear Support Team,I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am experiencing while trying to reset my Windows password on my HP Envy X360.Currently, the administrative password is not being...
  4. Why am I having to change my password everytime I sign in to my email from a different device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to change my password everytime I sign in to my email from a different device?: I have been signed in on my computer and my phone for years and I sign in at the library every now and then to print things out. The last two times I logged in at the library it said I tried the wrong password too many times and made me change it. I only tried once. Then I...
  5. Why am I having to change my password everytime I sign in to my email from a different device?

Why am I having to change my password everytime I sign in to my email from a different device?: I have been signed in on my computer and my phone for years and I sign in at the library every now and then to print things out. The last two times I logged in at the library it said I tried the wrong password too many times and made me change it. I only tried once. Then I...
  6. Why am I having to change my password everytime I sign in to my email from a different device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. "Your password was changed on another device" error after deleting the user from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your password was changed on another device" error after deleting the user from...: I have removed my account from administration group and after restart this message appeared: "your password was changed on another device"How can i solve this...
  8. "Your password was changed on another device" error after deleting the user from...

"Your password was changed on another device" error after deleting the user from...: I have removed my account from administration group and after restart this message appeared: "your password was changed on another device"How can i solve this...
  9. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  10. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...