Windows 10: Change Payment for Assure PLan

Discus and support Change Payment for Assure PLan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so. Thanks Paul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulJones7, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Change Payment for Assure PLan

I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so.

Thanks

Paul

:)

PaulJones7, Jan 24, 2019

2. Change Payment for Assure PLan

I could not active my payment for the Assure Plan. Perhaps it is still active. The payment is due March 12, 2019. Also I tried changing the payment option from Mastercard to PayPal but there is no PayPal option. Why is this when other subscriptions have
    a PayPal option?

PaulJones7, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Change Payment for Assure PLan

Hi ,

My name is Edward, an independent advisor trying to help.

Note: Payment options used to pay for a subscription can be edited, but can't be removed until you change how you pay for the subscription. Subscriptions or other services associated with the payment option can be found next to Card info.

This link will help you with your problem good luck

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402659...

Kind Regards.

EdwardMyers2020, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Change Payment for Assure PLan

Change Payment for Assure PLan

I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so.

Thanks

Paul

PaulJones7, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Change Payment for Assure PLan

1. Change Payment for Assure PLan - Similar Threads - Change Payment Assure

2. is microsoft assure plan any benefit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is microsoft assure plan any benefit: i am paying for microsoft assure and i believe it was a benefit the first time i paid as I was told i have too for the support i needed. but over the last year, I have called many times to the normal support or chat and no one ever asks me for assure and some people don't...
  3. A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan: This question falls well outside Windows Technical Support. I can't get ant telephone or chat. I signed up for Microsoft Assure Support. I changed my mind. When I applied for the refund, I selected one of my debit cards, It turns out that card cannot be increased except...
  4. I need to change my assure payment from monthly to yearly payment.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change my assure payment from monthly to yearly payment.: I need to change my assure payment from monthly to yearly payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-my-assure-payment-from-monthly-to/3b5edb5e-b517-4163-8de3-d90a2e5be5a9
  5. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  6. Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assure Plan: Why is it so difficult to get help for a paid plan????? I mean Assure which I pay for and need help because EDGE does not work with Outlook 2010. I spent a few hours last night with MS tech support and they have no clue how to fix...
  7. what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?

what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?: what are the details of the Assure tech service plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-details-of-the-assure-tech-service/33453d07-71cd-4e80-af5a-2ff0bd342de4"
  8. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  9. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  10. poor response from assure support plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...