Windows 10: change payment info

Discus and support change payment info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; change payment info for financial institutions used used to pay for items purchased... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ronaldgainer, Jun 9, 2020.

1. change payment info

change payment info for financial institutions used used to pay for items purchased

:)

ronaldgainer, Jun 9, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jun 9, 2020
  3. lmay118 Win User
    Incorrect Payment Info

When I try to buy anything from my phone it says that I have the incorrect payment info. I know it's the right info because I checked multiple times. What do I do to fix it?

lmay118, Jun 9, 2020
  4. theonedub Win User

change payment info

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

change payment info

1. change payment info - Similar Threads - change payment info

2. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to change payment method: Hello I need to change my payment method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-payment-method/c1d100f0-20da-4cdb-b3ce-054eae810800
  3. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change payment method: Hello I need to change my payment method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-payment-method/c1d100f0-20da-4cdb-b3ce-054eae810800
  4. Need to change payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. change account info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change account info: I've been trying to update my microsoft account to include my new e-mail address. I was able to change the e-mail address with Skype. However, the microsoft account asks for a verification code. I had put my cellular number previously to be able to do this step. The last few...
  6. Can't change payment method.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't change payment method.: I recently signed up for Dell financial services and I wanted to use it to help finance a laptop, but everything I got to checkout I can't change my payment method, at all. And when I go to add it to the list of my payment methods it doesn't let me add DFS to my payments. So...
  7. Problem with changing payment method

Problem with changing payment method: I tried to make the purchase inside an app that was downloaded from the Microsoft Store. But I didn’t find how to set the payment method. It requires me to pay with a credit card but I have some money on my Microsoft account and prefer to spend it primarily...
  8. Change account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change account info: I was given my father's old work computer. The account and everything is under his name and email. Is there a way to change this without losing the files I have stored on the computer? I have added my own Microsoft account but see no way to remove the others....
  9. Change Payment for Assure PLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Payment for Assure PLan: I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so. Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-for-assure-plan/205948a2-84ea-495d-b661-c89018f7d5b5
  10. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card": This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I put the correct info but it wont letting me set the payment.Someone have the same problem...