Windows 10: CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

Discus and support CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME/LOG ON SCREEN... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jack Rathband, Jul 18, 2020.

1. CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME/LOG ON SCREEN

:)

Jack Rathband, Jul 18, 2020

2. Changing the name on the WELCOME screen at startup in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern we will assist you with it.

I would suggest you to login in Microsoft account to change the name on welcome screen. In order to change the name refer the step given in below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-the-name-on-your-microsoft-account

(also applies to windows 10)

Note: After performing the steps I suggest you to restart the system in order to change the name on welcome screen.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Welcome screen in wrong language

Hi, Billion Debbarma

Thanks for the answer of 18/4/16

Initially it did not work but on returning it today, I went through steps 1 to 4 but for the final selection chose

Change language for Welcome screen and system files

This worked and I have at last ditched the Welsh Welcome Screen and power up into English

Thanks again for the help, Billion Debbarma

AlisterLockhart, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

1. CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN - Similar Threads - CHANGE PHOTO WELCOME

2. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  3. Windows 10 "Welcome Screen" no photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Welcome Screen" no photo: When I turn on my computer and the WELCOME SCREEN comes up I see WELCOME SCREEN, under that MY PHOTO and under that WELCOME. All around that seems to be greyed out. It seems to me there used to be a photo there. What happened to it? Also the Task Bar at the bottom of the...
  4. Welcome screen change

Welcome screen change: I would like to change name on welcome screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-change/9714224a-72ea-4383-b222-4eae59d26716
  5. Welcome screen photos

Welcome screen photos: Do the welcome screen photos that change frequently include any of operational steam locomotives? There is a large rail fan community around the world that would appreciate these photos. Thanks...
  6. Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change: Every single time i turn my computer on, i see this one picture, which i cannot change, even after changing the lock screen picture, which i can only see if i use Windows + L. if i set it to slideshow and select a folder it will still show this one picture in the preview even...
  7. windows stopped showing photo on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows stopped showing photo on welcome screen: I have signed with Microsoft account and have reinstalled windows but now its not showing my photo anywhere its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-showing-photo-on-welcome-screen/02e35934-811d-4452-9e8f-3988394d9d2a
  8. Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen

Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen: Running Windows 10, 1809 latest updates. I wanted to set an account photo on my wife's PC. It's a Local account and the PC is set up to boot directly to the desktop without going through a log in screen. Before reaching the desktop, the Welcome screen appears for a few...
  9. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....