Windows 10: Change photos that are running on my computer

Discus and support Change photos that are running on my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have several photographs running on my computer. I would like to change to another set of photos. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VioletFarquharson-Lambert, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Change photos that are running on my computer

I have several photographs running on my computer. I would like to change to another set of photos. How do I do this?

:)

VioletFarquharson-Lambert, Sep 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Profile photo change did not update everywhere

Hi Malika,

• From where and how did you changed the profile photo?
    • Did changing of profile photo completed successfully without any issues?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if this helps.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Change photos that are running on my computer

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Change photos that are running on my computer

1. Change photos that are running on my computer - Similar Threads - Change photos are

2. Photos App changing color of my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App changing color of my photos: Hello, I have an issue with the Photos app changing the color of my photographs after loading them. Even with one instance, removing the greyscale!I have uploaded a video of it in action to OneDrive: 2024-02-06 14-45-17.mkvThis happens with photos legacy as well....
  3. Photos App changing color of my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App changing color of my photos: Hello, I have an issue with the Photos app changing the color of my photographs after loading them. Even with one instance, removing the greyscale!I have uploaded a video of it in action to OneDrive: 2024-02-06 14-45-17.mkvThis happens with photos legacy as well....
  4. Windows changed my photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows changed my photos?: So I have beautiful wedding photos I downloaded last year. I wanted to make some prints so I was going to look at them. As soon as I open the photo, it looks good with the right resolution and quality....and then it does this little...
  5. Change initial icon photo and name for unlocking computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change initial icon photo and name for unlocking computer: When I press the power button, my Dell PC immediately shows the unlock pin request and small photo. Both are from years ago and are no longer correct. Cannot find a way to change them anywhere. They are not the background, just the open computer pin and small round photo....
  6. Photos on my computer

Photos on my computer: I have a windows 10 computer that has "pictures" and "photos"...I can export the "pictures" to an external drive. But, the "photos" are stuck and I don't know how to download to my external. I guess this is an app on microsoft that doesn't really keep it anywhere I think I...
  7. Computer changed resolution and runs incredibly slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer changed resolution and runs incredibly slowly: It happened seemingly randomly. The resolution changed and everything is slightly bigger and looks squashed, opening anything takes incredibly long. task manager doesnt open. opening 'this pc' in files takes so long that i couldnt wait for it or it gets stuck. ETDCtrl.exe...
  8. The Photos App is Changing the Color of my Photos

The Photos App is Changing the Color of my Photos: The photos app is auto-editing all of my pictures and it's making it difficult to view them easily. When I open pictures it shows the actual image before correcting after about 3 seconds. For example, this is what the original image looks like: [IMG] This is what it...
  9. All my photos have changed

in Windows 10 Support
    All my photos have changed: My pics have changed from JPEG to IMG suddenly, how do I revert back? 148352
  10. How do I change the photo that appears on my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I change the photo that appears on my computer?: Or rather, get it to stop changing. If I have to restart my computer for updates or turn it off for any reason, turning it back on results in a photo being displayed with the time before I have to enter a password. This photo keeps changing, but I don't want it to. In fact,...