Windows 10: change picture

Discus and support change picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I to the welcome screen will change the picture every time when I start the computer, I would like the picture that microsoft is sending. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AvrahamAlter, Aug 7, 2018.

1. change picture

how do I to the welcome screen will change the picture every time when I start the computer, I would like the picture that microsoft is sending. it is beutiful pictures.

very thenks

Avraham

:)

AvrahamAlter, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2018
  3. How to change profile picture

Hi AkashSharma3,

Here are the steps on how to change your picture in your Hotmail account:

https://profile.live.com
    • On the left hand side, click Change picture.
    • Click New picture then choose the picture from your computer.
    • Wait for it to load then click Save.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

MaRoselle Cag, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

change picture

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

change picture

1. change picture - Similar Threads - change picture

2. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  6. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  7. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

8. Why has my background picture changed?

Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  9. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  10. Why has my background picture changed?