Windows 10: change pincode

Discus and support change pincode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had once accidentally linked my organization to my PC but then I had to change the pincode I later removed it again, but now I have different things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by devinoverkleeft, Feb 2, 2022.

1. change pincode

I had once accidentally linked my organization to my PC but then I had to change the pincode I later removed it again, but now I have different things that should be in the pincode, but I do not want that how do I change it?brief translation: your organization has set the following strictures for pin codes: must be at least 6 digits long may be a number pattern

:)

devinoverkleeft, Feb 2, 2022

2. login with pincode is no longer possible after system restore

Someone from other post with same issue found the solution for my problem.

Resetting alone did not do the job but after suggested following 'Forgot my pincode' procedure making new pincode (same is possible) I had to login again to Microsoft account and that straightened things out again.

After restart I could login again with pincode!

Problem solved change pincode :)

rjamesbeen, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 2, 2022
  4. change pincode

Pincode login unabled?

As of today, May 8th 2020, all of a sudden I canot log in with my pincode anymore. I have tried several times to restore/change my pincode, I even received a code from Microsoft support 3 times, but to no avail. I keep getting the message: "Oops, something
    went wrong, don't worry, it is probably our mistake" Well, that doesn't really help, now does it? Anybody else familiar with this problem and know how to solve it?

CaroleWesterkamp, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

change pincode

1. change pincode - Similar Threads - change pincode

2. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  6. Can't change my pincode when I forgot, even though I can log-in to my account needed to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't change my pincode when I forgot, even though I can log-in to my account needed to...: I have forgotten my pincode from a laptop I don't often use. When I want to change the pincode I am first asked to log in to my Microsoft account. After doing this, it tells me I can't change my PIN right now. It gives me the option to either skip this step or try again....
  7. Can't change my pincode when I forgot, even though I can log-in to my account needed to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my pincode when I forgot, even though I can log-in to my account needed to...: I have forgotten my pincode from a laptop I don't often use. When I want to change the pincode I am first asked to log in to my Microsoft account. After doing this, it tells me I can't change my PIN right now. It gives me the option to either skip this step or try again....
  8. Can't change my pincode when I forgot, even though I can log-in to my account needed to...

9. change pincode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change pincode: I had once accidentally linked my organization to my PC but then I had to change the pincode I later removed it again, but now I have different things that should be in the pincode, but I do not want that how do I change it?brief translation: your organization has set the...
  10. Pincode not available due to change in security settings. Laptop locked.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pincode not available due to change in security settings. Laptop locked.: I have a brand new surface laptop. I have logged with my office account and password. The systems requiered a Pin code which I created. After the window update after restart I have the mentioned error (translated from dutch). And "You can change the PIN via settings >...