Windows 10: Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.

Discus and support Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gavenjo, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Gavenjo Win User

Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.

Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset, how do I get it to playback from my headset microphone?

***Changed Original Title From: Capture Voice Problem***

:)

Gavenjo, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Dude Win User

Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.)

Post a screenshot of device manager with sound and video game controller expanded

Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset. [​IMG]

3. Praedyth Win User

Keep in mind that the hard drive I'm using on this Acer may have incompatible software with the rest of the internal hardware.

Praedyth, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Dude Win User

Welcome to the forums. Does your latop use realtek audio. If so its in the settings after clicking the gear in the top right corner of it.

Thema:

1. Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset. - Similar Threads - Change Playback Device

2. Windows can't recognize my headset in playback and recording tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can't recognize my headset in playback and recording tab: Hello I've posted a thread recentlly about this, but had no anwers Recently i've bought HyperX Cloud Stinger, and one week ago i've bought Asus TUF Gaming A15Windows 10 64bits laptop. The headset only has jack 3.5mm cable. However has an extension with both speaker and mic...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device

Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device: I just got a new LG HBS-SL5 bluetooth headset that connects to my PC but the PC does not seem to recognize them as an audio device. I cannot use them for audio or as a mic. I have tried updating the driver, unpairing and repairing, and rebooting both the headset and PC. I...
  4. Cannot use WI-310 Sony Bluetooth headset as a playback and recording device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot use WI-310 Sony Bluetooth headset as a playback and recording device.: As the title states i cannot use the headset to talk on Discord/Skype or other VOIP applications. It only works as an audio playback device. I have reinstalled bluetooth drivers still it does not work on win 10. However on my linux laptop the microphone works just fine and...
  5. Headset not showing as a Playback Device

Headset not showing as a Playback Device: Whenever I plug in my headset it's detected, but the only playback device that I can select is my laptop speaker, I've already checked if its disabled in the control panel. Overall I can't find any solution to this problem....
  6. USB Headphones not available as playback or recording device

USB Headphones not available as playback or recording device: I have a brand new HyperX Cloud II USB gaming headset with a microphone. It does not show up as either a playback or recording device. The only available output device is Realtek Digital Output. I have run the troubleshooter in the settings --> sound. The devices are not...
  7. Headset not showing in Playback, Same as the microphone not showing in Recording.

Headset not showing in Playback, Same as the microphone not showing in Recording.: xcraft hp1000 headset plugged into my motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-not-showing-in-playback-same-as-the/6c75bf79-4f7c-4763-9c46-b04a121267f5
  8. My headset won't recognized in playback devices

My headset won't recognized in playback devices: My laptop is Lenovo legion y520, this laptop won't recognized my headset . However, I can hear the sound through my headset. The problem is my headset won't be recognized by my laptop. As a result, I can't used the microphone and can't modify the headphone. My Realtek HD...
  9. Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices

Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices: So I've troubleshooted with two headsets, both of them I'm getting output from, but neither microphones are working. I've uninstalled drivers, unplugged/restarted etc.. And one of them is a 3.5mm jack while the other is USB so it's not a port issue either. Would anybody...
  10. Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.)

Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.): I use an Acer Aspire with a hard drive pulled from a new Asus gaming laptop. Ever since making the change, every headset which I connect via the 3.5mm audio port have not appeared in the sound devices panel, although I can still hear sounds on my computer through them,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change playback device jack