Windows 10: Change Power Mode via script or command line

Discus and support Change Power Mode via script or command line in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a way to change the new Power Mode settings via a script (CLI, PowerShell, etc)? See the screenshot. I'm referring to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Murpburgulars, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Change Power Mode via script or command line

Does anyone know of a way to change the new Power Mode settings via a script (CLI, PowerShell, etc)?

See the screenshot. I'm referring to the new slider in Windows 10 that switches between "Battery Saver","Recommended","Better Performance", and "Best Performance". I'm not referring to change the power scheme (which has been around for several versions of Windows).link

submitted by /u/Murpburgulars
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Murpburgulars, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Change Power Mode via script or command line :)

Naki, Jan 6, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Change Power Mode via script or command line

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Change Power Mode via script or command line

1. Change Power Mode via script or command line - Similar Threads - Change Power Mode

2. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  3. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  4. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line: Hi,recently upgraded to Win 11. Changing the Power mode became less convenient, now I have to go to Settings and change it there :-. That's a fail #3 Microsoft. To even come up with power modes when there already are Power plans, that's fail #2 Microsoft. Way to confuse...
  6. Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line: Hi,recently upgraded to Win 11. Changing the Power mode became less convenient, now I have to go to Settings and change it there :-. That's a fail #3 Microsoft. To even come up with power modes when there already are Power plans, that's fail #2 Microsoft. Way to confuse...
  7. Is it possible to change the power mode slider via script or command line?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change the power mode slider via script or command line?: Does anyone know of a way to change the new Power Mode settings via a script (CLI, PowerShell, etc)? See the screenshot. I'm referring to the new slider in Windows 10 that switches between "Battery Saver","Recommended","Better Performance", and "Best Performance". I'm not...
  8. Changing power via command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing power via command prompt: Hello everyone! I was wondering if there was a command that could be entered into command prompt to change the battery settings to "best performance" or to "best battery" . I know that there are ways to change the power plan by using power cfg -s, but I wanted to change the...
  9. How Do I Change Personalization Accent Color Settings Via Command Line/Script?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Change Personalization Accent Color Settings Via Command Line/Script?: Hello, In my Personalization Settings, I have "Show accent color on" for Start, Taskbar, Action Center, Title bars, and Window borders. I have a batch file that sets the Accent Color like this: reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM" /v AccentColor /t...
  10. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a scheduled task via command line via command line: i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this: Code: %SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup" when i run the cmd in the prompt as admin the shedular task GUI pop up but the task not start. Is there a solution? Is the...