Windows 10: Change prime Microsoft ID

Discus and support Change prime Microsoft ID in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi. I've just set up a new laptop for my pal. She couldn't remember her MS password and has changed her phone number so there were longish delays... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KabaleBabe, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Change prime Microsoft ID

Hi. I've just set up a new laptop for my pal. She couldn't remember her MS password and has changed her phone number so there were longish delays getting a new password. In the end I set her laptop up using my MS login. I've now been able to get my pal a new password and I want to reset her laptop so it is hers not mine. Any ideas?

:)

KabaleBabe, Apr 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 10, 2019
  4. basset Win User

Change prime Microsoft ID

Changing vendor ID in Sapphire 9600SE

Hi,

I'm tired of the ATI MMC not recognizing my video card as a radeon capable card. So my next step would be to dump the bios, change the vendor ID and then flash it back again.

Anyone see any problem with this ? Any things to watch out for ? Best editor to use ?

Any help appreciated.

basset, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Change prime Microsoft ID

1. Change prime Microsoft ID - Similar Threads - Change prime Microsoft

2. how to change the mail id on microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the mail id on microsoft: Dear, kindly help on this how to change the mail id on Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-mail-id-on-microsoft/f9a1913f-704c-48f6-87e8-f10d665657f7
  3. how to change the mail id on microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the mail id on microsoft: Dear, kindly help on this how to change the mail id on Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-mail-id-on-microsoft/f9a1913f-704c-48f6-87e8-f10d665657f7
  4. how to change the mail id on microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to add alias to change account prime email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add alias to change account prime email: Situation - MS account is registered under email that is going away. I want to switch the default email to an existing Outlook.com email and I keep getting the message "This email address is already taken. Please try another." How do I get past this error? The current email...
  6. Unable to add alias to change account prime email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add alias to change account prime email: Situation - MS account is registered under email that is going away. I want to switch the default email to an existing Outlook.com email and I keep getting the message "This email address is already taken. Please try another." How do I get past this error? The current email...
  7. microsoft accounts vs. prime user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft accounts vs. prime user: I had an old computer lock-up. I'm setting up a new one now. I logged in using my phone number because I have Office 360 for email so if I used my email to start how would I be able to answer a verify email? Now I have 2 Microsoft Accounts. I was thinking of creating a...
  8. changing the owners id

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    changing the owners id: I recently bought a business from my former boss. My computers still have his name on them. where do I go to change that. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-owners-id/33ca4c7f-0612-4c99-8a73-cf25e4bd80a6
  9. Amazon Prime fails to load on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Prime fails to load on Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft Edge is the default web browser of choice on Windows 10 and loved by some users. Now, when it comes down to using a web browser, we tend to consume a lot of media with these things, and Edge [...] This post Amazon Prime fails to load on Microsoft Edge...
  10. microsoft ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft ID: My son entered the wrong email when setting up his id (missing a character) for Windows so now when we try to reset the password it doesn't work since it's an invalid email. we did not enter a phone # in the profile either. How do we re-set the ID?...