Windows 10: Change Print Screen hotkey?

Discus and support Change Print Screen hotkey? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The laptop I recently bought has no print screen key, so when I downloaded lightshot, it asked what hotkey I wanted and I set it to Ctrl+UpArrow. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sketchanie, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Change Print Screen hotkey?

The laptop I recently bought has no print screen key, so when I downloaded lightshot, it asked what hotkey I wanted and I set it to Ctrl+UpArrow. I just found out that a program that I'm using uses this hot key so I need to change it to something else. I cant change it via lightshot for some reason, the program doesn't open a UI (even when running as admin). Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work either. I'm not entirely sure what to do as Lightshot has nothing on the matter, nor do they have any sort of forum.

:)

Sketchanie, Feb 1, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

TPUCapture Hotkey issues

any other application using print screen hotkey?

W1zzard, Feb 1, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Print Screen Button

Is there any way to control the options for just this one button as I want to leave my F keys as the default as I use F Keys as hotkeys in some games but I really would like the Print Screen option to be the default for that key.

I have an HP where you can swap the F functions but it all or none. Maybe someone can suggest a Print Screen shortcut or you can use a separate program like Lightshot or Snipping tool for cutouts. Good Luck

mrgeek, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Change Print Screen hotkey?

Want to change PrtScr hotkey.

OneDrive, Dropbox, Snipping Tool - All take up the Print Screen key (if configured so). "Hotkey Commander" utility which shows all the registered hotkeys, no longer works in Windows 10. I tried other programs but they show all hotkeys, except "Print Screen".

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Change Print Screen hotkey?

1. Change Print Screen hotkey? - Similar Threads - Change Print Screen

2. How to change hotkey settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  3. Hotkeys for changing the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotkeys for changing the language: Is it possible to assign hotkeys to change the language, I want the "Russian and Ukrainian" language to change to the combination of keys ctrl + shift, and the "English" language to change to shift + alt ?...
  4. Hotkeys for changing the language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotkeys for changing the language: Is it possible to assign hotkeys to change the language, I want the "Russian and Ukrainian" language to change to the combination of keys ctrl + shift, and the "English" language to change to shift + alt ?...
  5. Changing Hotkeys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Hotkeys: Hi, I'm fairly new to Windows as I just switched over from Macs, and I was wondering if it was possible to switch/change hotkeys. From what I've seen and researched, modifying hotkeys only works for certain keyboards. I'm using a Logitech k400 wireless keyboard and I...
  6. Accidental hotkey change

Accidental hotkey change: Hi, Yesterday I accidentally changed my alt key to do what the windows key does I don't even know how the hell that happened but it did https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-hotkey-change/23020ced-17a6-4547-b690-fc6166a7085c
  7. Hotkey change

Hotkey change: I seem to have accidentally changed some hotkey so that entering "shift + s" brings up a screen snipping tool. This is extremely obnoxious when I want to type a capital S; I have to stop what I'm doing, hit escape to exit the snip tool, and then use caps lock to do it. Anyone...
  8. Setting Print Screen Hotkey to take screenshot using Lightshot

Setting Print Screen Hotkey to take screenshot using Lightshot: Hello. I want to use Lightshot for screenshots. When I download it, the prt sc hotkey will not register. How do I correct this? ***Original title: hotkeys***...
  9. Change F hotkeys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change F hotkeys: Hi! I installed Win10 some time ago, and I just installed the driver so I can disable Wi-Fi with the F key. When I do that, the OS goes into Air Plane mode, is there any way so I can make the F key to disable only Wi-Fi? 2607
  10. Hotkey for changing scaling level?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?: Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10? I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs. Any chance of this happening? 66511

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change print screen hotkey

2. how to change print screen hotkey

3. change windows print screen hotkey

4. how to change the print screen hotkey,
  5. how to change print screen hotkey settings windows,
  6. change printscreen hotkeys,
  7. change onedrive capture screen shortcut,
  8. changing hotkey prtscreen lightshot,
  9. windows hotkey change dropbox print screen lightshot,
  10. change hotkey print setting,
  11. print screen hotkey,