Windows 10: Change printer in according to the software

Discus and support Change printer in according to the software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have this Workstation with 2 different software. Both software are printing on Windows default printer but, obviously, one software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Toma83, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Toma83 Win User

Change printer in according to the software

Hi everyone!

I have this Workstation with 2 different software.

Both software are printing on Windows default printer but, obviously, one software need a specific printer and the other needed another one...

Both software can print only on "Windows default printer"... Is impossible to set inside the program a different printer. Don't ask me why... but it this...

So, I would like to ask if is possible create a specific configuration that in base of the process request will permitt Windows send the printer request to the right printer.

Many thanks Guys.

Enjoy your day.

:)

Toma83, Jun 17, 2020

2. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Old printer installation gives Status:Error

You mean the post #15 that shows the port USB001 in the list of ports?

Denis

Thema:

1. Change printer in according to the software - Similar Threads - Change printer according

2. Windows can't connect to the printer error according my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't connect to the printer error according my system: Check the printer name and try again error according What I can do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-connect-to-the-printer-error/8e3468d1-df79-42ea-8cec-e91168cff491
  3. Windows can't connect to the printer error according my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't connect to the printer error according my system: Check the printer name and try again error according What I can do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-connect-to-the-printer-error/8e3468d1-df79-42ea-8cec-e91168cff491
  4. Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not: I cannot print from my new Windows 10 OS build 19042.1110 laptop from my Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer. I get an error message that says my printer is offline, but it is not. Other devices see the printer but not my laptop. How can I fix this?...
  5. Downloading printer software

Downloading printer software: I have a new HP Envy and I need help downloading the printer software for my Brother MFC-J985DW printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-printer-software/98bc71c9-6acf-479c-bba6-dc681879f5c4
  6. Cannot Install Printer Software

Cannot Install Printer Software: Cannot Install HP CP1515n Printer Software on my Win 10 64bit ! When i try to install the software wont recognize printer via USB ! I can print documents ! HP printer appear in the Printers&Scanners as DEFAULT !...
  7. Problem Uninstalling Printer Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Uninstalling Printer Software: Hi, When Scanning to computer (JPEG Image) my image is being split and apparently the fix is to open the Printer software and change an advanced setting to turn off auto-crop. It's an HP envy 5530 Printer. I can't seem to get into the HP Printer assistant without...
  8. Install printer software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install printer software: I’ve bought a new computer running Windows 10 but I have a printer hp officejet 4500 that uses Windows 7 installation software. How can I install the printer software?...
  9. Samsung printer software

Samsung printer software: Keeps asking for administrator, I am administrator, and wont run from exe file, right click run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/samsung-printer-software/0d2c6c40-477f-452a-838f-290dea41bf8e
  10. Printer Software & Win 10

Printer Software & Win 10: I spoke to Hewlett Packard UK this morning and asked them if my particular printer model would work under Win 10, and were they ready for the change. They asked my what OS I was using, so I said 8.1 home on my pc, and 8.1 pro on my laptop, all up to date. They replied...